BS trading today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by theShadow, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Correction: Who knows what BS lies in the hearts of the market?

#31     Feb 5, 2003

2. AND most the guys who brag and act holier than thou probably dont make money either...teh better traders thant i know on this site are humble.
    and there's nothing wrong with venting a little when frustrated.

#32     Feb 5, 2003
  3. is playing games in after hours in e mini spoos this eve.

showing huge size , then cancelling it then size again then cancel

it is driving me nuts !

#33     Feb 5, 2003
  4. I was not involved in this particular trade, but something like that happened to me a few months ago due to an entry error. I sold ISLE on the bid before the market opened.

If I had been an institution I could have gotten the trade busted, but since I'm not, I had to eat the loss.

#34     Feb 5, 2003
  5. This wasn't an entry error. The guy was bidding for a long time before the open. And I hit him couple of minutes before the open. There was also INCA bid at 52.05, but I was too slow to get him. It's all fare.

#35     Feb 5, 2003
  6. Interesting. I didn't know that. But even if it had been an entry error, I wouldn't blame you. It's certainly not your responibility to call up the exchange and have your trade busted because the fill was too good for you.

#36     Feb 5, 2003

7. :p

#37     Feb 5, 2003
  8. Who just bought GE from me?

#38     Feb 5, 2003
  9. you still could have gotten the trade busted....i am not sure about nasdaq though but had it been listed, definitely

#39     Feb 5, 2003
  10. I knew it was too good to be true. Last ten days have been great, then today happened :mad: Kroc of Sh!te.

Bad fills, technicals didn't work, Powell talking to UN, etc...

I was Due :eek: Should have stopped trading at 10:30 EST

#40     Feb 5, 2003