BS Move Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Cpt Power, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I will be continuing my short position build as I have a longer term bearish bias. I'm nowhere near all in ( and never would get myself to that point). Small specs are still bullish and that helps my case. I trade against the small specs as a general rule.

#31     Apr 4, 2006
  2. uhh, dude with a fresh handle sez get short at the top of a move near resistance.

uhh, if he's right. folk like you are in shock and awe.

uhh, if he's wrong, he can dissapear. Like a fake bid.

#32     Apr 4, 2006
  3. As for being an ex-Cramer man.

Cramer has turned into an annoying turd, that's not my fault. When I defended him, he was not this creature.

He can still be seen as a semi normal person on other venues, but not mad money.

#33     Apr 4, 2006
  4. listen, he made a pretty accurate analysys 'bout internal'n'mkt statistics, and pinned da turn; i think it was a decent call, that's all...i don't see da need to get upset 'bout it.

#34     Apr 4, 2006
  5. Uhh, when some dude with zero posts comes in and makes something resembling an attempt to 'game' the prediction game, yeah, bro, I get bothered.

Too bad if you think it's amusing.

#35     Apr 5, 2006
  6. u waited both times 1 day to post a reply to me post, is it such an issue for u?

ror

#36     Apr 5, 2006
  7. I waited? Looks like you waited.

#37     Apr 6, 2006
  8. omfg...again,...maybe u can't tell da difference between replyin' immediately to a post and wait an entire day to ressurect da thread for no porpouse....yeah tho, maybe im wrong afterall to waste 5sec of me life postin' here.

#38     Apr 6, 2006
  9. I wait now 5 days.

#39     Apr 12, 2006
  10. Now that was a BS move to take out stops.

#40     Apr 20, 2006