BS market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Oil @ $115 and stock market soars. The dollar is collapsing and may even be forced to raise stocks. Yet stock market soars. F this BS market.

Disclaimer, I'm making money by being long, I just don't understand why.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

3. Market is delusional, passing off bad news as good news since expectations have been lowered to a point any company can beat.

It will catch up to us at some point.

4. Sounds like an awful lot of "bitterness" to me.
    If you really are a TRADER, it shouldn't matter WHY.

:)

5. Crude Oil $115
    EUR/USD $1.5960
    Gold $950/oz

Yep, all is well..... buy buy buy

Oh wait, companies can't pass off increased costs to consumers?

Lets lower our earnings expectations and beat by a couple cents. The market will love us!!!

6. I'm not bitter

NO one cares about the falling dollar cause cheap dollar is bullish

no one cares about oil going up

No one cares about the subprime

No one cares about the fake recession

or the fake 'credit crisis'

it is time 2 buy because we're still in a bull market which began on October 2002.

You need to buy FSLR MOS BIDU GOOG AAPL RIMM BIDU POT MON PCLN GLD DBA EWZ FXI MA V FWLT OIL OIH

7. Market is shaking out all the newer shorts who are trying to make quick cash.

Once enough people get too scared/tired to short some more, the market will plunge.

8. VIX @ 20.66

hahahahaha

9. S2007S

S2007S

This is a very, very, very irrational market at this moment, I agree with oil at $115 and a dollar that just cannot find a bottom that seeing the market up like this is pretty funny. Seems the market could care less, however the consumer is hurting, these high energy prices along with high food prices is going to take its toll...this is a bear market rally, not only are we in a bear market but a recession as well, dont let a 250+ point rally fool you. This economy is in worse shape now than it was just last month...

10. S2007S

S2007S

The VIX will be back at 35++

Count on it.....

#10     Apr 16, 2008