Bryce Gilmore's Price Action Manual- help please

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by DayTrader07, Feb 12, 2007.

1. LOL, no. BBB = Bullsh*t Baffles Brains - I was referring to post by an apparently satisfied customer - no names please.

#31     Mar 13, 2007
  2. balligil

balligil

Hi Dizzyspell,

My name is Yigit Balligil and I am the programmer of the Wavetrader software. FYI, I have been trading for 20+ years and since 2000 I am solely day trading the E-Mini S&P using Bryce Gilmore's methods which is second to none in my opinion. After switching from QCharts to eSignal, I realized that I could write some modules of the DOS software (WaveTrader/CycleTrader) which would work in an efficient manner in realtime, and I coded it for my own usage initially. After sharing it with Bryce and taking his advice on the minutest detail, it turned out to be a commercial product which I am proud of.

Now I want to ask you and every trader in these forums whether they would expect from their trading software to teach them how to trade!!! WaveTrader III is nothing but a powerful calculator that extracts and displays the geometrical (and some other "might be" useful) information behind the price bars which you can easily miss with the naked eye. And it sure as hell does not tell you when to buy or sell. Well, you say that you have the manuals written by Bryce Gilmore and if you had read them and had a decent understanding of the material presented, you would know when to buy or sell. Anyway, that part is totally up to you and that is all I can say about it... But if you are aware of some software which tells you when to buy and when to sell during the day and makes your account grow consistently over time, please let me know, I will buy it immediately!

So if you expect trading software to teach you how to trade and to tell you when to buy or sell, then you have reason to believe that it is wasted money buying WT III . Good luck to YOU with those expectations. :D

Hope this helps the BBB sufferers to get into the right perspective...

Regards,

Yigit

#32     Mar 13, 2007
  3. Equilizer and DizzySpell,

All I ever wish to say is God Bless You.

Gregor

#33     Mar 13, 2007
  4. Daytrader

You dont have to god bless me, i was just giving you my feedback of Bryces products which is what you asked for in your first post thats all. I stand by what i said.

I know his stuff very well and how he works behind the scenes.

Good luck with it, you will need deep pockets,
    cheers

#34     Mar 13, 2007
  5. Bryce's stuff is so good he is selling his whole business, first price was $10,000,000 now its come down to 6 million.

#35     Mar 13, 2007
  6. God has already blessed me with intelligence to easily see through such transparencies as the ones exhibited in this thread.

EQ.

#36     Mar 13, 2007
  7. Oh well,

Apposition of three B's for a contribution demonstrates your level of intelligence Equilizer. Keep going.

DizzySpell, do you honestly think that you gave feedback which I asked in my first post? You started with calling me a 'sucker' :eek: Read Mr. Baligil's post. It proves that you are a witless person.

Oh, I am in the USA now and I will order WaveTrader III and WaveTrader Assistant software when I get back home next week. I leave it to you to guess what that means on my side.

God Bless,

#37     Mar 22, 2007
  8. I was able to get Geometry of Markets from trader's Press for $49.00 abd grabbed it. Very insightful and helpful in my trading along with Larry Pesavento's books. I will consider the e-book
    after reading these posts.

thanks. Does anyone have Dynamic Time & Price Analysis Manual
    they want to sell??

#38     Mar 22, 2007
  9. you still trading daytrader or did you find out that nothing can substitute for experience....Gilmore's insights are well insightful, but screen time is still necessary

#39     Mar 28, 2007
  10. Bryce, can I get a deal on Dynamic Time & Price Analysis Manual ??

#40     Mar 28, 2007