Bryce Gilmore's Price Action Manual- help please

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by DayTrader07, Feb 12, 2007.

1. DizzySpell

I don't get it...

If his book and the soft will help me make money in the markets, I would buy it of course.

You may not be feeling good about him personally. I saw a similar attidute of yours in the other thread "Tight Stops", no help at all.

What I need is some feedback on his tools.

#11     Feb 16, 2007
  2. day trader,

It doesnt matter what i feel about him personally, my point is he had a simple system with simple charts now he has made into a chart with so many complications and readings that a brain surgeon would have trouble knowing when to trade.

Check out his software package compared to his old qcharts. I think any beginner would have a ton of trouble trading like Bryce with all the crap you dont need that comes with his latest software. But hey the more things you add to a pretty chart the more money you can sell it for.

I prefer the old Bryce who taught simple basic chart patterns with no indicators, the one who watched 1 chart without having to know what 6 other mkts are doing before making a trade.

So my answer is simple his current book and software package are just padded bullshit. Go to his old website get a basic chart package and trade the retraces, extensions, price patterns etc. That you or anyone can do

#12     Feb 19, 2007
  3. develop your own software, which is your brain.. what does every professional in any sport do.. practice for hours and hours until it becomes reflexive.

take walking after dinner or some sort of sport as a hobby too.. scientists have published studies recently that walking for more then 30 minutes leisurely increases neuronal outgrowth in the brain.

keep it simple.. i dont use any indicator.. the only indicator you need to watch is price relative to itself in different timeframes.

#13     Feb 19, 2007
  4. Hmm, joined Feb2007 - with currently - 2 posts under this handle. Yeah, that is what I would term an objective post. LMAO :D

#14     Feb 19, 2007
  5. thank you for the replies,

I think I am finding my way... After doing all the research in various forums, I decided that Bryce Gilmore is a successful trader and his techniques are proven to work in the markets. I could not see a sober argument against these to be taken seriously yet.

I will get the book and probably the software and will share my opinions with you.

Happy trading,

Gregor

#15     Feb 20, 2007
  6. Ex1

Ex1

i have read many posts - these are the only one i felt confident that my opinion would be beneficial - i would term that sensible....

#16     Feb 21, 2007
  7. I read the manual and it is invaluable in my humble opinion. I want to share my trade lead here.

My trading account is $5000 so I traded 2 contracts on every position.

I have finished my 5th trading day today (on the E-Mini S&P)

Trading 2 contracts, after the commisions ($9.8 per trade), I added $2049 to my account. A magnificent 41 % return in a week.:p

After I make another $2000 (presumbaly next week), I will buy his software (WaveTrader III) with that money. It is for sure that (at least for me) I will benefit extensively from it while trading.
    At present, I use a hand calculator and that is laborious.

Now my wife is reading the manual. I am conscious that it is too early to talk but I am a religious person and I will try to help anyone who wants to make money as a trader. I am grateful to Bryce Gilmore for he has opened up a door for me and for my family.

I will post about my progress after I start using the software.

Gregor

#17     Mar 7, 2007
  8. Ex1

Ex1

i am interested to know where you got the book from and how much it cost you!?

#18     Mar 7, 2007
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

wow! where have you been for the last 2 years, I was looking for your posts for a long time before I realized I mixed you up with Buzzy handle :D

#19     Mar 7, 2007

10. www.wavetrader2004.com

cost is AUD 195 (approx. US $150)

#20     Mar 8, 2007