BRUT does liquidity rebates??

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by bungrider, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Yes/no??

Been seeing alot of annoying behavior from BRUT lately, which seems like liquidity trading...just curious to know if they're one of the remaining ECN's paying out high rebates...

2. i'm convinced...they must be doing it...

3. oh boy....

what a strategy...

sell behind a one-lot like crazy near the high, and then when it reverses, buy at the high - SO CLEVER!!!

liquidity traders are so clever and smart...

4. About a week ago, brut started popping up everywhere. Thing is, it's never size. I thought they were iceberged, but they're almost always like 100-300 shares. Sure is strange. I'd like to know which firm is using them.

5. Brut has been offering rebates for several months now. I don't have the exact rate in front of me but I know it is there. However it is not the amounts paid out by ATTN, ect. I don't know for sure but I am guessing every ECN offers some kind of rebate. Maybe it is not known or advertised by most people though.

6. thanks for the info guys.

the BRUT schmuck that I'm seeing is always iceberged. always showing one lot, always has thousands behind him...

i did a quick look on their web page and couldn't find any fee schedules...seems geared exclusively to bigger players, which is why the liquidity thing (unless i'm mistaken) is so strange...

i need some money to burn so i can burn this guy badly a few times...:D

7. F1Trader

F1Trader

Brut pays .002 for adding and .003 for removing, common ECN practice