Bruce Lee - Champion?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrawDown, Sep 3, 2006.

Bruce Lee vs Today's MMA Cage Fighters

1. Bruce Lee would DESTROY.

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Bruce Lee would BE destroyed.

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. LOL @ at you guys

#11     Sep 4, 2006
  2. I can assure you that coinzy has never had any martial arts training of any kind :)

#12     Sep 4, 2006
  3. 4re

4re

That's funny. I was just curious because I never expected to get in a Bruce Lee discussion in ET. I couldn't sleep so I found this thread.

#13     Sep 4, 2006
  4. Who would win Bruce Lee or Steven Segal

#14     Sep 4, 2006
  5. 4re

4re

JMO, Bruce. Hands down

#15     Sep 4, 2006
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I heard Chuck Norris, on a radio interview, after Bruce Lee was gone, say that he could have beat Lee. I don't think he ever said that when Lee was around :)

That instant kick he does is enough to make me scared of the guy even today.

#16     Sep 4, 2006
  7. I think he kicked harder than anyone on earth.

All he'd need to do is hit you once with his kick - a full contact - no recovering... and this goes for the UFC guys, too.

#17     Sep 4, 2006
  8. You guys are retarded. He would be destroyed by any decent boxer or good high school wrestler. LOL

#18     Sep 4, 2006
  9. 4re

4re

You really don't have a clue about Bruce or you would never have mentioned boxing and wrestling. The reason I say that is because it has been highly documented of 2 fights Bruce had after moving from Hong Kong to Seattle. The first was a College wrestler/Judo Champion. The second was with a boxer who approached Bruce and asked him if it was true that he could tie up the hands of a boxer blindfolded. Bruce said yes that he could and the boxer challenged him. The boxer was supposed to initiate contact with Bruces hands before starting since he was blindfolded. The boxer didn't do it but hit Bruce with a right cross instead. This made Bruce so mad that he rushed in made contact and tied the boxer up. He hit the boxer a few times in the process and the boxer backed down and later became one of Bruces first students. His name is Jesse Glover. A hulk of a man at 6'2 and about 230. I know because I have worked with him.

So retard read before you write. It is all documented. Now if you would have said Ken Shamrock (In his prime) or one of the other UFC guys I would never have responded as these guys are the best of their time as well. We will never know how good Bruce could have been.

#19     Sep 4, 2006
  10. Highly documented? Got a video?

#20     Sep 4, 2006