Brown's win brings out pedo side of Rezzzident troll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

I notice you still can't address most of my posts, so maybe you shouldn't comment on empty skulls until you can give complete answers. You still come off as about as much a Democrat as Joe LIEberman. BTW it takes a somewhat empty head to believe the "radical left" chose Kerry. Kerry was chosen by Dem moderates for his war record, really nothing more than that. He was supposed to challenge the Bushies on security issues but he got "swiftboated".

#41     Jan 22, 2010
  2. Got it. That one flew right over my head, straight and true. Really. I had pulled an all-nighter at the ER for a relative (all's well), so I had been up for 26 hours or so when I wrote that post. Even so, that's no excuse for my exhibiting the depth of a puddle. (No wonder the Republican agenda made sense to me for a fleeting moment today. :D )

#42     Jan 22, 2010
  3. You are an indefatigable boor with the intellect of a door handle.

I would love to engage in further flaming with you but I have more important things to do, like scratch my nuts.

Flame on, and smell the glove...

#43     Jan 22, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Nothing to flame, fuckwit, you've been exposed as a poser. No strawman = epic fail for haplessboy.

Go scratch your nuts, shit-for-brains, obviously that's all you're capable of. :D

#44     Jan 22, 2010