Brown's win brings out pedo side of Rezzzident troll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Nice try to dodge the fact that you insisted Beck said something and went so far as to put it in quotes. Plus you threw in several ad hominems to boot...you're the instigator here...then, when it is shown that you didn't know what you were talking about, you're response is to not even mention your faux pax and instead try to divert attention to Beck, whom your master was indeed NOT quoting as you claimed in the first place.

You follow the Troll 101 methodology to perfection. I'm sure the reZZZident troll is sending you PMs to congratulate you.

You're obviously too dim to even answer to consider to whom you think Beck's comments are "worse." The conservative base? You moonbats? How do Beck's comments change the fact that far-left nutjobs, i.e. a certain troll, were so upset with Brown's victory that their immediate reaction was to label him a sex fiend?

Don't answer that. The more you try to extricate yourself the deeper into your own shit you slide.

#31     Jan 21, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yo, dumbfuck, the key word was INTERN. Beck said INTERN first, 777 said INTERN and he actually was less insulting to Brown than Beck was.

You're right, I was wrong on the Beck quote. Mea Culpa. If you think that gives you some victory here, rub one off (or I should say, rub another one off because undoubtedly you have done the first one already). The point for intelligent ETers is this: 777's thread was instigated by Beck's response to Brown pimping his daughters, not by Brown's victory. The dude was pimping his daughters! How does that NOT get him commented upon, up to and including getting labeled a sex fiend? The nude model thing doesn't deflect from that label either.

Your obsession with 777 has taken you further off your nut than usual. Time to go back to wallowing in your own shit like a good little piggie. :D

#32     Jan 21, 2010
  3. Oh, RIGHT!! The reZZZident troll's thread "was instigated by Beck's response to Brown pimping his daughters, not by Brown's victory." SURE it was!! Clearly, your proof is that the lozZZZer has been so silent about Brown's victory, hasn't he?!? Yep, it's all about Beck's "pimping" his daughters, uh huh...nothing to do with its past history of pedophilia and incest comments, which were conveniently deleted by a series of troll-worshipping moderators, no sirree....

You really are an utter moron. Do the world a favor and remove yourself so as not to further dilute the gene pool.

#33     Jan 22, 2010
  4. Had to go back all of two days to find this. Your selective reading is typically leftist.
    CaptainObvious

01-20-10 02:52 PM

I commend the president for a willingness to work things out. We'll see how comrades Pelosi and Reid follow suit. There is some pressure on Repubs to make a real effort here, and not just try to kill it all. That would snatch defeat from their current victory, which wouldn't surprise me. Afterall, they are government workers. If anyone can screw things up, it's a g-man.

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama advised fellow Democrats against trying to jam a health care bill through Congress after taking a devastating hit from the loss of a Senate seat. He said Wednesday it's time to come together around a bill that can draw Republican support, too.

When Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown takes office he will hand the GOP power to block the Democratic agenda, including Obama's top domestic priority of extending health coverage to the uninsured.

"The people of Massachusetts spoke. He's got to be part of that process," Obama said.

Now Democrats need to reach across the aisle on popular health care provisions such as cost controls and aid to small businesses, he said.

#34     Jan 22, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Selective reading? You don't seriously think I've read all your posts, do you? Get over yourself, you're not that interesting. Anyway congrats on writing something about Obama that wasn't an insult. Given everything else I've read that you posted about him since before the first vote was cast in 2008, it wasn't predictable. You still have to address the other issues, faux-Democrat.

Tell us, have you ever actually voted for a Democrat, faux-Democrat?

#35     Jan 22, 2010
  6. You realize, of course, that Ayn Rand would have qualified as an extremist. However, the point is moot.

#36     Jan 22, 2010
  7. Capt, it is futile to try and reason with as brain-locked an imbecile as 2k2. Despite being proven wrong on multiple occasions, he comes up with a lame strawman each time to try and diminish the fact that he was wrong. In other words, he's a fine student of the reZZZident troll.

This rube could tell you the world was flat, and when provided with overwhelming proof that it was not, his response would be something to the effect of "well, vast segments of the Sahara are flat as a pancake."

He's an idiot.

#37     Jan 22, 2010
  8. I absolutley support Sen. Bayh from my state of Indiana. I was a strong supporter of Dick Gephardt in 2004 and 2008, who would have easily beat Bush in 04 and McCain in 08 had the Dem party not caved in to the radical left by pushing Kerry and Obama respectivly. I liked Gary Hart in 1988, but the prudes wouldn't have it. I supported Clinton in 92 just out of contempt for George Bush, the miserable sell out in 1980. I liked Bush in 80, (Carter was just unacceptable), but when the miserable prick starting kissing Reagans ass just for a seat in the Big House he lost all my respect forever.
    There's more, but that should give you something to rattle around in that empty space that sits atop your neck.

#38     Jan 22, 2010
  9. There's <b>always</b> one guy who somehow misses obvious sarcasm (usually not you), and the only way to prevent this would be to add an "I'm being sarcastic" disclaimer after every such post. I did think the smiley face would suffice, but apparently not.

"Death to the extremists" is a self-contradictory statement, because anyone who says that is obviously an extremist. Get it?

#39     Jan 22, 2010
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

You are a total fuckwit. You caught me on one inconsequential misquote and now act like you won a Nobel Prize. Must really suck to have a brain as low-powered as yours if that's your idea of a victory. Tell me the strawman in my post, haplessboy. You witless reactionary parrots don't know what the fuck you're babbling half the time and this is one of them. I would tell you to get a clue but that would be cruel. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up and slapped you.

#40     Jan 22, 2010