Brown's win brings out pedo side of Rezzzident troll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Good to hear from you. How's your world there on the windward side?

#21     Jan 21, 2010
  2. :confused:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsvA-p9RA8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsvA-p9RA8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:confused:

#22     Jan 21, 2010

3. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsvA-p9RA8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsvA-p9RA8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That is funny !!!

#23     Jan 21, 2010
  4. Living on the mainland now, but get to come home a lot. Still have the house here, although it's pretty bare. Now is not a seller's market as you know....How you been?

#24     Jan 21, 2010
  5. nitro

nitro

You guys are out of control. Seriously.

#25     Jan 21, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

As pointed out to you, haplessboy, what Glenn Beck said was much worse. That strikes intelligent people as more important than a noninsulting misquote. But I wouldn't expect you of all reichtards to know what intelligent people would consider important. So laugh your lightweight ass off, I expect nothing better from the mentally disabled. :D

#26     Jan 21, 2010
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

I would think a real Democrat would realize that all Democrats have the capacity to think for ourselves, which is why you can be a conservative Dem ... if that's true. Group-think is a Republican thing, not a Democratic thing.

But as others have pointed out since way back in 2006, you don't post at all even like a "conserva-Dem." I've never seen you post a single thing good about a Democrat or the Democratic Party. I've never seen you criticize the Republicans without trying to "blame-share" the Dems into it as well. Even in a thread exclusively about the Mark Foley scandal. you somehow managed to shoehorn in some horseshit "The Dems are just as bad" into it. For a Dem, you sure post like a Repug.

Dude, you're about as much a "Democrat" as Pat Buchanan is an "independent". Give it up; you're not fooling anybody but yourself.

Nice try at being a "conservative Democrat" but epic fail overall.

#27     Jan 21, 2010
  8. I doubt you've read every single post of mine, least I hope not. If so you really need to get a life. I have on several occasions slammed the Repubs. I know I've been critical of Bush on more than one occasion. I can remember being critical of the great one, Ronnie Rayguns, one of the most over rated presidents in our time. I have on occasion praised the current president. What I won't do is excuse the bullshit regardless of party. And while the radical right has done much harm, on a scale of 1-10, the radical right is a 7 while the radical left is off the chart 10+ on their best day. Given my choice I'd be more than happy to take all 10% on the radical right and the left and kill every god damn one of them. We'd all be better off.

#28     Jan 21, 2010
  9. Bravo! All extremists should be immediately put to death! :D

#29     Jan 21, 2010
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yeah I acknowledged that, and noted it invariably is accompanied by "the Dems are just as bad", whether they're actually involved in the GOP fuck-up under discussion or not. Somehow you never feel compelled to roll up the Repubs into whatever Democratic screw-up you're bashing.

Here's a classic example:

CaptainObvious
    05-28-07 09:52 AM

President Bush isn't a terrorist. That would require a degree of competence which is beyond his ability. He is much more dangerous than any terrorist. He is an incompetent buffoon surrounded by corrupt subordinates which cannot see beyond their lust for power and money.

CaptainObvious
    05-28-07 12:31 PM

Quote from AAAintheBeltway:

So he is no different from 99.99% of other politicians?

Sadly, I must concur.

Are you fucking kidding? After saying something aptly critical of Bush, you jump on the flimsiest excuse provided by a rabid Republican to minimize the criticism. Bush is no worse than 99.99% of all other politicians? That isn't even remotely intelligent or sane.

As pointed out by a wiseman:

"In the disguise of even-handedness, you're providing the guilty party an escape. Blaming everyone is the same as blaming no one."
    -- james_bond_3rd

You provide a hell of a lot of convenient "let's blame everybody" replies to threads rightly critical of Republicans, faux-Democrat.

Provide a link. I'd have to see it to believe it.

Again, not even remotely intelligent or sane. Bush, Cheney and the neocons had almost destroyed this country after eight years of rabid Republicanism but you'd only give them a 7 on the harm scale. Your mindset would be funny if it wasn't so tragic, faux-Democrat.

#30     Jan 21, 2010