Brown's win brings out pedo side of Rezzzident troll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. You wouldn't understand unless you oppose pedophilia, have a conscience, and believe in civil discourse. So you have a lot of company here.

#11     Jan 21, 2010
  2. ...crickets chirping...

#12     Jan 21, 2010
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Actually what Beck said was much worse:

"I want a chastity belt on this man. I want his every move watched in Washington. I don't trust this guy. This one could end with a dead intern. I'm just saying. It could end with a dead intern."

:eek: :p

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/glenn-beck-slams-scott-br_n_429939.html

#13     Jan 21, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

You're so full of shit. If a Democrat had said that, you'd be among the first calling for his head, howling about what "moral hypocrites" ALL Democrats are, how the feminists are hypocrites for not immediately castrating the guy, et cetera, ad nauseum. We'd never hear the end of it from your side if a Democrat had done that. And everybody --including all you lying right-wing hypocrites -- knows that's the truth.

#14     Jan 21, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a feminist?

Uh no, I'm afraid I do not know this to be the truth.

#15     Jan 21, 2010
  6. Actually, no I would not be doing that. And just to jerk your chain a little harder, I'm a conservative Dem. Chew on that for a while. I know it's difficult for radial leftists like yourself to believe, but some of us Dems actually have the capacity to think for ourselves.

#16     Jan 21, 2010
  7. Haps.... good to see you friend. You still sound very angry brah. Let it go man it's not worth it. Turn the page.

#17     Jan 21, 2010
  8. Hey Doc, howzit?!? No worries brah! You know me better than that - I'm not angry. Bored is the better term - I'm just having a laugh poking the troll and its minions because I know it frustrates them to no end.

Aloha,

Hap

#18     Jan 21, 2010
  9. Ah, OK, thanks for showing us that Beck never said what you claimed he said.

ROFLMAO!

I'd call you a dumbass and tell you to try to keep up, but doing so would be to state what is clearly obvious.

So your junior troll badge will have to wait. If you aspire to attain the level of your reZZZident master troll, you'll have to be much better at hiding the facts. But at least you and it share the same basic trait of massive intellectual dishonesty.

#19     Jan 21, 2010
  10. jem

jem

That is a good point about the leftie commies on t.v. - where is the tolerance?

I would be pleased to see a politician who goes off script once on a while. Someone who has the brains to talk a bit. Sure he is likely to make some ad hoc mistakes but I would take mistakes and real discourse over the teleprompter shit we get from the likes of pelosi.

teleprompters can hide a low I.Q.

(by the way this is not directed at obama)

#20     Jan 21, 2010