Brown's win brings out pedo side of Rezzzident troll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. As predicted, the nut jobs are going ape shit about Brown's win. Case in point, the resident troll posts a picture of him with his daughters and for some twisted reason uses that as a basis to label him as likely to have sex with an intern.

More than likely, what the resident troll finds so disturbing is the idea of Brown having sex with someone so OLD as his daughters' age. We are all aware, after all, as to which age group arouses the interests of our reZZZident troll...

2. As Glen Beck said the other day...Democrats are firing every single bullet they can at the GOP.

Olbermann: In scott brown we have an irresponsible homophobic, racist, reactionary, ex-nude model, teabagging supporter of violence against women and with politicians with whom he disagrees"

The smell of fear is so thick on the democratic side, you can smell it over the dead bodies in Haiti.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xlfGjGBrNKg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xlfGjGBrNKg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Thanks for demonstrating once again what a dumbass you are. Last night Senator 41 pimped out his daughters. Today Glenn Beck said "this guy has sex-with-an-intern written all over him." That's what 777 posted about. Try to keep up.

4. I know you don't like it when your troll master is criticized and outed for the sicko it is, but if you honestly believe Beck's comments were the real basis for its post you are a bigger nut job than I thought. In other words, you deserve each other.

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

First of all, clueless, you need only look at how 777 and I went at each other in the religion threads to realize I am not his puppet. Second, he quoted what Beck said, so on what planet would the quote NOT be the basis for the post?

Sorry, slow learner, but your little black-and-white worldview is much too simple-minded for the technicolor world we actually live in. Senator 41 will trip over his own tongue sooner rather than later. All the signs are there.

6. As you are obviously a confused and indecisive individual, I'll just say that you clearly have no idea whatsoever as to the true nature of your icon and therefore can only see what you perceive to be the obvious. Furthermore, it's very interesting that you, along with your master, claim to be clairvoyant.

Brown wins and you, your ilk, and the loZZZer go absolutely apeshit, just as predicted, while it mutters vague claims of being neither left or right. The stench of hypocrisy is as strong as ever.

7. Please provide a link to Beck saying what you claim he said.

Thanks.

8. He has also started to claim he's an independant.

clown.

9. I don't know what all the fuss is about. What happened to that permissive attitude the left prides itself on? I don't see where the guy has done anything wrong. In fact, I'd call his free wheeling life style a breath of fresh air. Now if you have something on him saying people should keep their clothes on, preaching fire and brimstone, then you've got something. Other than that, it's just more of the same from the left. The guy hasn't even been sworn in and the personal attacks begin.
    On a side note, should those two hottie daugthers of his need some help with application of their tanning lotion, the Captain would only be too happy to help.:p :p :p

10. Ricter

Ricter

Looks like you're back, with a singular grudge. You've been stewing all this time??

#10     Jan 21, 2010