Brown 50% Coakley 46%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, though I admit to not being as much into politics as I have been in the last 12 years or so. I do not recall as much public outrage as today, nor was the country as divided.

#21     Jan 15, 2010
  2. You're a youngster. And the country was quite divided then too. However you seem to be one to the more rational contributors.

#22     Jan 15, 2010

3. Yeah I remember the dems absolutely getting their heads handed to them in the 1994 mid-term elections. I don't really see how this is a bragging point for the dems

BTW, you were supposed to post some articles about Bush being told to stay away from all GOP events in 2002. I notice you posted nothing of the sort.

#23     Jan 16, 2010
  4. Probably because never before has a President and his party tried to SHOVE DOWN OUR THROATS such unpopular legislation.

Not to mention spending that will likely bankrupt us all.

Oh... and then there all the lies. So many lies.... Obama has turned out to be a bigger liar than Nixon.

#24     Jan 16, 2010
  5. mac

mac

I'm lovin this race!! Dems are a sweatin! There probably printing those absentee ballots right now!!! I smell somthin fishy already!!

#26     Jan 16, 2010
  6. LOL Chris rock will make you laugh to tears :D

#27     Jan 16, 2010
  7. Obamacare is finished, get rid of this joker, the absolute worst thing for traders ever

#28     Jan 17, 2010
  8. #29     Jan 17, 2010
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Ruthless in the acquisition of power, weak in the face of evil, that is all you have to know about Democrats..

So far they are standing up to nobody, not Wall Street, not the insurance companies, nobody... all they do is expand benefits for their voters at the expense of the middle class...

#30     Jan 17, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.