Brown 50% Coakley 46%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree with with you. I think I was one of the first ones on this site to refer to George W.Bush as the Worst President EVER.

Barry's been in office for freaking 11 months for chewy's sakes. Let's chill a bit and be slightly rational ....shall we?

#11     Jan 15, 2010
  2. Sorry Doc. We are being rational (well, most of us). All the "Change" has amounted to is more of the same. I voted for Barry. I regret it. Same wall street favoritism (despite photo ops to appear otherwise). Same fiscal irresponsibility. He's had plenty of opportunity to accomplish some change, but yet has preferred to spend that time on a healthcare bill the nation is against, making up bullshit job saved/created statistics, pandering for the Olympics he didn't get, going on Leno, getting the Peace prize and ....gee, I can't think of anything else he has accomplished.

Bush sucked, no doubt. Barry is on his way towards being worse - not because he's actually doing anything worse than Bush, but because he set expectations of change so high that if he doesn't, it'll come off as him being more hated.

At least we all knew Bush was a total douchebag. We HOPED Obama was different.

#12     Jan 15, 2010
  3. You aint kidding. If you had told me two years ago a Republican could have a chance in Mass., I'd have said you were on drugs. November is going to be a nightmare for the Democrats.

#13     Jan 15, 2010
  4. Do you recall Bill Clinton's first term?

#14     Jan 15, 2010
  5. jem

jem

yes - then clinton hired dick morris and went center to right to suck the power out of newts contract for america guys.

#15     Jan 15, 2010
  6. This is true. But Clinton wouldn't have been able to "triangulate" without the help of Newt and the boys stepping on their dicks.

The moral of the story is patience grasshoppa's

#16     Jan 15, 2010

7. Really, please cite where Bush was asked not to show up to any GOP rally's in the 2002 election. You are talking out of your ass again.

This bit describes you well.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKk0eFiHYpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKk0eFiHYpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#17     Jan 15, 2010
  8. I counted at least 4 references to the ASSHOLE in your youtube fiesta. Are you just that much obsessed with the asshole? I'm not sure I can even respond to that much homoerotic ....er....uh...buttholes...and stuff.

#19     Jan 15, 2010
  9. My Question was: Do You remember Clinton's First Term?

#20     Jan 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.