Brown 50% Coakley 46%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www1.whdh.com/features/articles/hiller/BO133471/

Scott Brown is riding a wave. It could break before it hits shore, or, it could crash through the Democratic seawall of state politics and send him all the way to the U.S. Senate.

Our exclusive 7NEWS-Suffolk University Poll shows Brown, with 50%, in front of Coakley with 46%. Independent Joe Kennedy gets 3% and just 1% is still undecided.

Simply unbelievable.

2. Don't you know by now that all polls showing a republican leading are run by the right wing attack machine of the tea party and Sarah Palin!?

You need to find a poll showing a democrat in the lead for a truly unbiased look at reality.

:eek:

3. I doubt he'll win, but it would be fun to watch Team Obama, aka the MSM, damage control in action. The fact that this race has become close at all spells doom for the Dems come November.
    A victory for Brown might be the death of the health care bill, BUT, let's not forget the RepubaDem, Sen. Snowe. You can bet your last buck Team Obama will be courting her in a big way. It ain't over till it's over.

4. Isn't she already in the pocket of the Dems? If so, her vote is already counted by the Obama/Tyranny Admin.

5. TGregg

TGregg

You forgot to mention they are racist as well.

6. I'm not sure this shows good judgement on his part. She gets beat and it shows that Obama is completely out of juice. Could be a slap in the face like the olympic deal going south, only on a much larger scale.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Barack Obama will campaign in Massachusetts on Sunday for a Senate Democratic candidate suddenly facing a tough fight in a race with potential implications in the healthcare debate.

A loss by Democrats in Tuesday's special election could hamper their ability to pass a healthcare overhaul, Obama's top domestic priority.

Obama will travel to Boston in support of candidate Martha Coakley's race to fill a Senate seat left open by the death in August of Democratic Senator Edward Kennedy.

7. Didn't Obama campaign for the guy who lost in NJ. This should turn out well, he's a real rabbit foot.

8. If I remember correctly in his first term Clinton was running all over CONUS trying to buck up the base. Another thing that I do remember distinctly is Bush being specifically asked not to show up at certain(all) rally's for his party. :D

9. jem

jem

As I have said before and will continue to say - If the only way to make Obama look good is by comparing him to George Bush, we are all in trouble. Obama needs to do good stuff. Not just be better than one of the worst presidents ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCRs_tp3TA

as chris rock says.

#10     Jan 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.