Broward County FL Preparing For Riots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 9, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I hope they aren't trying to send a message to the jurors that an acquittal means a riot. It's up to you.
    I don't hear Trayvon Martin's parents making any statements to accept the verdict or Al Sharptongue telling blacks not to riot. Just silence from the racists.
    ---

On Monday, the Broward County Sheriff’s Office released a video calling on the public not to riot in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict, expected this week or next in Florida. The Sheriff’s Office released a statement explaining that it was “working closely with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies” to coordinate “a response plan in anticipation of the verdict.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/08/Broward-county-sheriff-riots

2. Isn't there something wrong when law enforcement has to prepare for an entire race to behave like animals when something doesn't go their way?

This is the culture that never ending entitlements and political correctness fosters.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I say let them riot, but remind all of them what the castle laws are for Florida. Then every shop and home owners needs to sit just inside their door with a 12 gauge.

4. You'd think somebody would learn....

The more you give people, the more they bitch that you didn't give them even more... and sooner.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely!

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Which reminds me, I need to go pick up that Walther PPS 40 I ordered.

7. pspr

pspr

Yes. We have the parasites unable to accept the a lawful death of one of their own. So, they will be out to shoot whitey and maybe burn down their own neighborhoods.

I support the latter. Burn it down, bulldoze it and give the fire starters a cell to live in.
    ---

On another topic. If Obama really wanted to help the black community he would have promoted community teaching centers in poor neighborhoods and called for support from mothers in the neighborhoods. The purpose of the community teaching centers would be to drive home the message to young blacks and children that they are trapped unless they turn away from violence and work hard on their education. If they want to be a normal American and enjoy the American dream they have to conform to American ideals - not the ideals they are being taught in the 'hood' by their peers and elders.

Giving a speech telling black men to be responsible isn't going to change anybody's mind. As a community organizer, he should know these things.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Community teaching? Why on earth would they do that? When blacks are able to escape the ghetto and establish a life free of government chains, they suddenly become conservative. Can't have that!

9. pspr

pspr

Exactly. That's why I prefaced my comment with, "If Obama really wanted to help the black community...."

10. Kind of like The federal government preparing for conservative riots /revolution threats because things aren't going their their way

#10     Jul 9, 2013