Broward and Dade counties, Florida

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Nov 4, 2012.

1. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think poster Leapup embarrass the white people who do not think like him.

#11     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think you're menstruating.

#12     Nov 4, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Trust me, they've never served in the Marine Corps... They've never spent hundreds of hours on a shooting range HONING TRUE shooting skills. They've spent thousands of hours acting like animals who are out of control... They've sealed their fates with their numerous jail trips, and times hurting normal people as they ARE NOT normal people!!!!! My dearest friend is Laratio from New Orleans. He is black. He is NOT part of the problem. We grew up together. He stayed in New Orleans, and works on an oil/gas platform in the gulf. He said he has to lie to his neighbors about who he's voting for, and that's sad... He told me they would burn his house down if he even breathed anything against Obama...

And for the liberal shitbirds here, Laratio grew up without a Dad. His Dad was in prison for 2nd degree murder when we were kids. Laratio told me in 1979, "I want to be different. I want to make some money the right way." That's something coming from a black kid in a heavily black area where they feel someone owes them some shit for slavery which my Italian Family missed by coming here in the 1920's... Guess he and I are the TRUE Libertarians while the rest try to act however society wants them to act.

Funny part is Laratio works two weeks on, two weeks off. He's socking away $25,000/yr in stock indices (etf's), per my advice, and makes $110,000 yr as his neighbors make $13,000 yr living off the gubment titty. He CAN move anytime, but with his now $470,000 ind. account, and his $275,000 401(k), doesn't want to until HE wants to... He voted for Romney, and he did that for love of Country... He was the FIRST to try to contact me when I was shot in Iraq. He is my Friend for life... He is NOT a primitive animal. He's a true Friend, and a rarity which the msm will never highlight as a TRUE American... Shame on you violent liberals who refuse to "call the innings" as they are! You're the worst enemy to the America we know than the Taliban bastards could ever fathom!!!:mad:

#13     Nov 4, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Laratio sounds like a cool guy. I don't really understand why more aren't like him. The majority aren't even up to RCG's level (which is still disgusting, btw).

#14     Nov 4, 2012
  5. Sapingo

#15     Nov 4, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

At least RCG shows up to empty the bedpans, change the sheets and administer enemas so we don't have to pay for him to sit around smoking dope and getting more obese. He already has stated that he can barely walk around the "nature trails" of Peoria.

We don't need another welfare version of Rick James to pay for.

#16     Nov 4, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And a you say? Eh I a say a Romney do a good deeds. Obama do no deeds beside a take a country a to a hitler this a world. And a you now a say a trend a lover?

My a Grand Father a say to you a vaffanculo:)

#17     Nov 4, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They burn down parts of LA about every 30 years so we've always got a reminder here.

The funniest thing about the last riot was when they came north into Koreatown and got their asses shot off by war veterans who were protecting their businesses. Freaking hilarious.

#18     Nov 4, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, once the chimps face REAL force, they ALWAYS fold. Cops? Yep, they love going to jail, but real bullets they will retreat back to their hoods they've already burned down. Smart "people" huh?:D

#19     Nov 4, 2012
  10. I just love these spontaneous klan meetings. Of, course they are always attended by the same people.:D

#20     Nov 5, 2012