Brother Candletrader on the way to 3000 posts!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 3, 2003.

1. hey cathy.. too late..i saw your post (the 1 you deleted).. you need a MAN with a MIND .. honey i got what you need..heh :p

right here on my shoulders honey..

come and get it :D

#41     Jul 3, 2003
  2. FPC-Fruity-Longshot, etc.

I would tell you to talk about things you know about. But that would eliminate everything but BEER and Steroids.

Have fun drinking alone in your worn out and filthy bathrobe that is your workday costume, and possibly your entire wardrobe. At least that is how we all picture you. (While I will be enjoying the weekend, as I do most of my life WITH MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE who contrary to what you may think does not "galavant", but works hard for civil rights ...protecting the rights of assholes like you to be assholes).

Tell us again how you "used to get all the girls" when you were in high school. But then they became women, and lost interest in you.

I am sure you must be a better trader than I am. That's why I can buy a nice house, nice cars, send kids to college, etc.

But you can BUY BEER!!! So you have me beat. No contest!
    :confused:

And PLEASE stay off the roads this weekend. No one gives a shit if you kill yourself, but we all worry about the rest of the world.

RS

#42     Jul 3, 2003
  3. WHO'S YOUR DADDY? ME! THATS WHO!

Here you come knockin’ on my door baby
    Tell me what you got on your mind
    I guess those college boys all went home for the summertime
    And you’re lookin’ right, lookin’ good, lookin’ like a woman should
    So why is it so hard to find
    A place to lay your pretty little head down once in a while
    You run on a little tough luck baby
    Don’t you sweat it
    Everything is waiting inside for you
    You know I got it
    Come and get it

Who’s your daddy, who’s your baby?
    Who’s your buddy, who’s your friend?

And who’s the one guy that you come runnin’ to
    When your lovelife starts tumblin’?
    I got the money if you got the honey
    Let’s cut a deal let’s make a plan

Who’s your buddy, who’s your man?

You might’ve run on a little tough luck baby
    Don’t you sweat it
    Everything is waiting inside for you
    You know I got it
    So come and get it

Who’s your buddy, who’s your man?

:D

#43     Jul 3, 2003
  4. leave FRuiTY out of this! he is innocent! :mad:

FRuiTY

#44     Jul 3, 2003
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well, that answers all the questions about your willie then!

#45     Jul 3, 2003

6. nice guy we have here he wishes death to me
    :eek: to his indecency there is no limit..

btw, look up "gallivant" you very stupid but pompous old fart..

yeah that's right..

and dont you EVER question ME again you fool! :p

next time i MIGHT not take PITY on you. :-(

#46     Jul 3, 2003
  7. of what? :p

#47     Jul 3, 2003
  8. Not true! I did not "wish death to you". I said no one would care. There is a difference. I "wish death" on no one. Don't forget. I was widowed young. I know about death.

I know what "galavant" means. The context you used it in was not correct. Travelling for work is not "gallivanting". It is just plain "travel".....long and tedious. Fortunately, it is only 2 or 3 times a year. Unfortunately, it is usually to distant destinations. Places with less than ideal civil rights policies. So Russia has been a yearly stop for her for the past 3 years. She doesn't need to go to places like China or North Korea. Just "free" societies that welcome her and her work. Places that are striving to make progress.

Let me ask you a simple question.....if you use all caps, or bigger letters, does this make you believe you strengthen your points? Your opinions and arguments become more convincing? Do you deny that you and Longshot are one and the same?

As to Fruity....If you and FPC are not the same person, then why do you seem to try so hard to emulate his style? So many caps. So much oversized lettering. So many misspellings. So many beers. So little to say, and NEVER a word about trading.

Peace, and happy holiday to all,
    RS

#48     Jul 3, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Error 404....
    I think it goes a lot deeper than that
    FPC=Fruity=Rock Solid=mrmarket.

Disordered multiple personalities.:eek:

#49     Jul 3, 2003
  10. emulate? i don't emulate anyone. i am myself.

so many misspellings?! i never misspell anything. I DARE YOU TO FIND ONE POST IN MY 600 OR WHATEVER WHERE I MISSPELLED SOMETHING (go ahead, look!). I AM A SPELLING MASTURMIND (kidding).

p. s. how often do YOU discuss trading!? :p

as for who i am, this is one of those cases where the question is more interesting than the answer.

FRuiTY

#50     Jul 3, 2003