Brother Candletrader on the way to 3000 posts!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 3, 2003.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

Dear brothers,
    You're so freakin' funny :cool:

#21     Jul 3, 2003
  2. well actually, no, it's FRuiTY who you are replying to. :mad: but anyway, i'm glad i could be part of the party! WOO HOO! now THIS is a fun time! where's the beer?!?! where are the ladies??

F. P.

#22     Jul 3, 2003
  3. Yeah, so?

Who cares what you care about? (we all know anyway...beer and being antagonistic).

I ask a question, Candle tries to give an answer, and this is the best you and Fruity (meaning yourself) can come up with? What does any of this have to do with you?

I know things are very dull in your life, but really, you have nothing better to do than to say what you are NOT interested in?

Almost time to dust off your Longshot identity, have a few beers with yourself, and type insults and stupidity in all caps.

Have a nice weekend. Don't forget to drink a lot of beer (not likely). Try and stay off the roads if they haven't taken your driver's license yet (again, not likely assuming you are old enough to drive).

Happy Independence day to you FPC aka Fruity aka Longshot aka RockSolid, etc., etc.

Peace,
    RS

#23     Jul 3, 2003
  4. oh dear me here you are congratulating 3000 useless posts what an interesting life you lead congrats can you even trade i highly doubt you could trade a quarter for a nickle you lame ass bwaaaaaaaaaaa :cool:

#24     Jul 3, 2003
  5. Brother FPC... it saddens me, indeed it even angers me to see your unjustifiable attack on Brother Error 404 a.k.a. Brother rs7... of my many Brethren you both are pretty polarized... Brother rs7 is a model of serenity and composure but you, Brother FPC, seem to be at war with everyone, including your fellow Brethren and your inner self... I hope, my dear Pussy, that you are able, one day, to convert your obvious anger and hate into peace and love for your fellow Brethren...

Love,
    Candle, your Brother...

#25     Jul 3, 2003
  6. candle in this instance my anger is directed at someone who pats themselves on the back for the dubious honor of having clogged up a message board and valuable bandwidth with 3000 useless posts. thats all, nothing more nothing less.

your posts are almost without exception totally without substance. thats OK but dont congratulate yourself on a job poorly done. you've managed to squander TIME & VALUABLE resources ..

is this to be congratulated??

i think not. :-(

As for rs7>>a pompous stuffy old fart leading a boring life as his wife gallivants around the world while he festers at home pretending not to know what she's up to HA! :p :p :D

#26     Jul 3, 2003
  7. ... and Pussy of course spends HIS time and valuable resources replying to Candle's 3000 posts :D

#27     Jul 3, 2003
  8. do you see me dedicating whole threads to it you pretentious fool :-(

#28     Jul 3, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Delightful Sir,
    Congratulations and felicitations on your honor of achieving the stature of number two.
    May you be blessed with many offspring.

Cathy and Bob

:) :)

#29     Jul 3, 2003
  10. TOO FUNNY!! :D

FRuiTY

#30     Jul 3, 2003