Brother Candletrader on the way to 3000 posts!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Dearest Fellow Trading Brethren,

I am taking this opportunity to inform you that your most venerable of Brothers, none other than Brother Candletrader, is well on the way to being only the 2nd ET'er to have surpassed the awesome 3000 posts mark...

In recognition of this achievement, Brother Candletrader shares with you a presentation to commemorate this:
    CandletraderRocks

With the love and feelings of fraternal warmth that can only be experienced amongst the fraternity...

Love,
    Candle

2. I forget to mention that you should click the link...

3. Hey, I was the 10,000,000th visitor to your web site. What did I win? ;)

4. Your achievement was due to chance... my achievement was due to hard work... this is why my achievement is so much more superior to yours, Brother hardrock375...

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Brother Candle,

While I congratulate you in your upcoming milestone, I honestly wish the number of posts you have didn't matter to you so much (as it has for a long time). Kind of a mixed blessing as it were. :confused:

6. Brother Magna,

Thank you for your kind words of congratulation upon your Brother reaching a milestone in the land of ET...

I would like to add that you are a moderator who I respect deeply and hold in great esteem...

Love,
    Candle

7. Brother Candle,

Whom...

New Brother Initiate Hardrock

8. Brother Candle,

Congratulations on your accomplishment. May you have many thousand more insightful posts for EliteTrader.

9. Brother Aphie,

Just 1000? It will be many more thousand...

Thank you for your fraternal note of congraulation...

With love...

As ever,
    Candle, your Brother

10. Brother Initiate hardrock375,

May you swiftly rise through the ranks, and look back at your days as an Initiate with fondness...

Love,
    Candle

#10     Jul 3, 2003