Brokers

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Hank619, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Hank619

Hank619

Looking for excellent brokers for day trading e-mini

2. volente_00

volente_00

I use eminilocal.com and have nothing but great things to say about them. The customer service is top notch and I know the employees on a first name basis even though they are a thousand miles away.

3. Have they changed their name into cytradefutures ? I once sent an email to eminilocal and got a reply from cytradefutures.

4. Truff

Truff

I use Trademaven through proActive Futures. Platform is the most reliable thing i have ever used and the commissions are great especially if you do volume.

5. volente_00

volente_00

There are 2 brqanches run by the same people. emini is for the futures trading part while cytrade will let you trade forex.

6. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

Hank619,

I am a broker at Global Futures and would be happy to talk to you discuss with you what makes Global Futures a excellent brokerage for trading E-minis. Feel free to call me at 877.367.3177 x 109 or email me at AaronCapps@GlobalFutures.com and we can talk about what platform would work best for you.

7. I also use ProActive futures - with the CQG Trader platform. They are very good. Upfront advertising of their commission rates which is a breadth of fresh air!

8. Alert the free advertising police!!! :D :D :D
    This is not allowed on elite trader :D

9. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

is if your a sponsor. :)

#10     Aug 23, 2005