Brokers that are doing badly

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Neuroway, Jan 12, 2018.

1. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Apropo of nothing......

What a great thread.

Thanks, all. :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

#41     Jan 25, 2018
    matthewyoung likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I really meant to say that how people (markets) reacted to Davos is stupid, which ties into the current theme of the conversation here about people as a general whole. That was the point of that video. Everyone panic-sold on some shit that was said yesterday over there, and now just look what we know, tomorrow (today). I made a bit of scratch on the YM long this morning, and have held back from getting in long again. Letting remaining losers recover without re-entering elsewhere thus increasing risk exposure is part of The Plan™.

#42     Jan 25, 2018
  3. holy passive aggressive batman. You're entitled to your opinion, just don't bring that smart mouth 'round these parts. unless you bring that husky. beautiful dog.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    #43     Jan 25, 2018
  4. Hi Neuroway, As traders, we take lots of risk with our own capital. That is normal. But what shouldn't be normal is having to deal with a business.

#44     Dec 31, 2018
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

Update on AvaTrade - the Israeli-regulated division of retail broker AvaTrade – ATrade – was fined 500,000 shekels ($141,000) by the Israeli Securities Authority (ISA) on Wednesday. The brokerage has committed regulatory infringements back in 2016 and 2017, and will be fined another 500,000 shekels if it breaches similar regulations in the next two years, as the ISA also imposed a conditional fine.

#45     Jul 25, 2019
  6. Today I have taken a buy call in crude oil at 3716 and exited from the call 03:30 pm at 3770

Total Profit: 54

#46     Aug 9, 2019
  7. Sig

Sig

Today I have eaten my breakfast at 6:30 am and had a bowel movement at 8:30 am. Just thought I'd share some random information completely unrelated to the discussion as it seems like a thing.

#47     Aug 9, 2019
  8. pipeguy

pipeguy

Not a big cause to brag about. Have you achieved consistency in your positive results in trading?

#48     Aug 12, 2019