Brokers that allow off chart trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by keri60, Jun 23, 2008.

1. keri60

keri60

Thanks for your replies and sorry for simple question - I just needed quick answer.
    As for the other platforms I tested demo IB platform some 3 years ago when I was looking for Forex broker but it was too complicated for me to trade Forex. Although many people use it and they are happy. ChartStation has many bad reviews and I look for rather simple platform. All I need to trade is simple candlestick/line charts and volume for futures trading.
    So I think I'll stay with OpenE Cry cause their platform is as good asNinja Trader and I hope the XpressTrade merger will only have positive effects.

#11     Jun 27, 2008
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Trading is a premier NinjaTrader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

#12     Jul 31, 2008
  3. Truff

Truff

OEC has the best trade from the charts feature from what you mentioned. Ninja has it but its basic although a very good platform.

#13     Jul 31, 2008