Brokers ranking ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ChrisM, May 12, 2002.

1. natenfi

natenfi

#21     May 21, 2002
  2. I left GNI because the order desk hung up on me when the software was down. They blamed Globex yet I could still see trades going through. Make sure to open up a GOOD backup account if you are going with these guys.

-Todd

#22     May 21, 2002
  3. natenfi

natenfi

on behalf of the firm, i apologize for the hangup. i have no idea what that was all about, but since then, we have expanded our help desk due to the fact that we are taking on more and more retail business

#23     May 21, 2002
  4. That is only the begginning of the GNI experience I had. Anybody else try them? It took 2 weeks to open my account. I hope things have changed... for your current customers sake.

-Todd

#24     May 21, 2002
  5. natenfi

natenfi

Ahh...now i remember you--you've ripped us before. I don't know of any (or many) other complaints about our firm--although there will always be complaints about firms--but I think your situation was either unfortunate, or the fault of your IB.

#25     May 21, 2002
  6. It is so important to talk to traders who actually trade with the firm you are interested in.

Broker rankings and other sites have such little credibility. (IMHO)

#26     May 21, 2002
  7. Pabst

Pabst

I've seen a couple of lists (one was on CBS Marketwatch) that listed IB as the most solvent of any firm in America. That's why I stay. Glitches and all I never worry that Def is in HK partying on my dime.

#28     May 22, 2002
  8. I have had nothing but excellent service with them year to date and have not experienced one single challenge through them. I know things come up and it is unfortunate but GNI has been great. This is not a tout niether. It is purely from experiences with others...

Cheers,

Comp

#29     May 23, 2002
  9. That´s exactly the type of statement that could be expected ! Helps a lot ! :D

#30     May 23, 2002