Brokers offering Futures (CFD) on metals

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Caesares, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Caesares

Caesares

Many forex brokers have in MT4/MT5 (and some other) platforms spot and futures for the same asset. For example, you can trade oil as a spot contract, but also futures contract with expiry in different months. Some brokers support futures contracts that rollover, without expiry, and a financial adjustment is done in your account upon expiry/rollover. It's always just CFD.

#11     Jul 12, 2020
  2. Adler

Adler

FP Markets, in my opinion, offer futures on cfds with ultra-competitive spreads, and the execution speed is faster at 30 ms with a wide range of trading account types allows you to choose a brokerage structure that suits your trading style.

#12     Jan 11, 2023
  3. I agree with Alder; FP Markets offers futures on CFDs with lower spreads and commission costs.

You can select a brokerage structure that suits your trading style from a variety of trading account types.

#13     Jan 24, 2023
  4. S.Luke

S.Luke

I use FP Markets, and they provide futures contracts on CFDs with cheaper spreads and commissions.

With a number of trading account types, you may choose a brokerage structure that best matches your trading style.

#14     Mar 2, 2023
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Is there an echo in here?
    fp markets spam.png

#15     Mar 2, 2023
  6. Aximtrade allows you to trade CFDs on metal like gold so check them out

#16     Mar 13, 2023