Brokers loosing money!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Jurij12505, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Can anyone explain me how is it, logically If I am winning then my broker is loosing money. Then how my broker could be interested that I all the time win?

2. Rocko1

Rocko1

Meaning of LOOSE
    Pronunciation: loos

Definition:

1. [adj] having escaped, especially from confinement; "a convict still at large"; "searching for two escaped prisoners"; "dogs loose on the streets"; "criminals on the loose in the neighborhood"
    2. [adj] not restrained or confined or attached; "a pocket full of loose bills"; "knocked the ball loose"; "got loose from his attacker"
    3. [adv] without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
    4. [adj] not affixed; "the stamp came loose"
    5. [adj] not bound or fastened or gathered together; "loose pages"; "loose papers"
    6. [adj] casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
    7. [adj] not compact or dense in structure or arrangement; "loose gravel"
    8. [adj] (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player; "a loose ball"
    9. [adj] emptying easily or excessively; "loose bowels"
    10. [adj] not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"
    11. [adj] freely producing mucus; "a loose phlegmy cough"
    12. [adj] not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting; "loose clothing"; "the large shoes were very loose"
    13. [adj] not officially recognized or controlled; "an informal agreement"; "a loose organization of the local farmers"
    14. [adj] not carefully arranged in a package; "a box of loose nails"
    15. [adj] lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; "idle talk"; "a loose tongue"
    16. [adj] not fixed firmly or tightly; "the bolts became loose over time"; "a loose chair leg"; "loose bricks"
    17. [adj] (of textures) full of small openings or gaps; "an open texture"; "a loose weave"
    18. [adj] not tense or taut; "the old man's skin hung loose and gray"; "slack and wrinkled skin"; "slack sails"; "a slack rope"
    19. [v] become loose or looser or less tight; "The noose loosened"; "the rope relaxed"
    20. [v] make loose or looser; "loosen the tension on a rope"
    21. [v] turn loose or free from restraint; "let loose mines"; "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity"
    22. [v] grant freedom to; free from confinement

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/

3. As opposed to a name like damnit with 13 posts.:p

4. pbj

pbj

The business plan of the bucket shops is to get a steady stream of new customers and take all the money from their customers (suckers). If you are one of the few to make a profit, they can put you on manual execution to make sure that they maintain their edge over the customer.

5. SCBURKE

SCBURKE

sounds like someone had a tough NFP on friday

6. ssss

ssss

Can anyone explain me how is it, logically If I am winning then my broker is loosing money. Then how my broker could be interested that I all the time win?

1. Broker ,not pure gent of principal take another side of order
    ( as he have proprietary trading desk)

Analysis of clients behaviar is not forbidden from law .

Mass of clients divided of different groups (top performer ,
    grey mass &)

Against each group would developed countermessage's
    ############################

2.Then how my broker could be interested that I all the time win?

Through advertising and social relations

Broker ( brother of wife as example) can be interessed ,that some of social related person would win ,to meet complex
    objective's

1.Advertising
    2. Common objective'S in the family business

&

Clear ?

7. SCBURKE

SCBURKE

The long and short of it is, is that if you are a retail trader and you are winning or losing, your broker really doesn't care, because for every 10 guys who make money, there are 90 who are losing money, simple as that. For more institutional clients, the broker most likely be hedged against all of their trades, so again it won't matter too much whether you are winning or losing.

8. ssss

ssss

-07 02:17 PM

The long and short of it is, is that if you are a retail trader and you are winning or losing, your broker really doesn't care

It is ...

Check 10-k SEC source of Revenue

If broker is not pure agent

you can find with commission ,margin also proprietary trading

Trading from proprietary account with information about clients behaviar would more profitable as without ...

9. Paliz

Paliz

wana lose money, trade with IB

10. Yes You are right, but if my deposit and position are quite big then , my broker will start play games with me.

#10     Oct 11, 2007