Brokerage Firms With Personalized (human!) Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by HappyTrader, Aug 28, 2020.

1. In the modern age, any time you have a question that requires assistance from the back office, you usually have to go through a ticketing system, or a front-line CSR who will contact the back office then send you an update (e-mail or ticket).

Are there any brokerage firms where you can pick up the phone, or e-mail directly, one person who can find all the answers on their own and get back to you directly in a timely manner?

(I've been with some brokerage firms in days gone past where you were assigned one account handler (who had 50-100 or whatever accounts) and they were your primary point of contact and helped you with everything, directly. Not sure if this still exists or is now reserved for HNW or UHNW individuals).

Thank you.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We have a Trade Desk in NYC and Chicago for trade-related issues and if you choose me as your salesperson, I would be your point of contact for all other questions.

TradeTune likes this.
  4. Unfortunately no, you can not reach their back office, and you deal through a ticket system, so it's a bit anonymous and unaccountable there. (At least, as far as I know, maybe it's better for UHNW?)

5. FSU

FSU

Sig, piezoe, TradeZero_Dan and 2 others like this.
  6. ZBZB

ZBZB

you get priority if you have a large account. E.g $400 a week in commissions. I. Ever had any problems speaking to someone when I had a smaller account.

7. Ah, they base priority on commissions rather than asset size. I'm not that active of a trader :)

8. FSU

FSU

I was going to mention Lightspeed, but Bob beat me to it. Good indication of the service you would get with him.

My firm, Dash Prime, is that way as well. Deal with one person, phone or email answered immediately.

Also the execution software company you are dealing with is important as well (if its different from your brokers). I use WEX and execution related issues are addressed immediately.

9. Does DASH offer retail accounts?

10. FSU

FSU

Yes, but they do have a higher minimum equity requirement than other brokers.

https://dashprime.com/

#10     Aug 28, 2020