broker

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by davidscal, May 20, 2009.

1. davidscal

davidscal

HI guys,

I recently wanna open up an account to trade index future, but most of brokers need at least 1 year experience of trading the future. Do you know any place that do no require any experience? Thanks a lot!!! :)

2. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

You can open an account to trade index futures without having experience in futures in general. However futures trading is not suitable for all investors. These markets are very leveraged and most people lose money trading futures. We take into account the state of your finances along with your experience, but again, experience is not absolutely necessary. If you want to give me a call at our office I would be glad to talk to you about it try to help you determine if this is something you really want to get involved in. Just call 877-367-3177 and ask for Doug. I'll do my best to help you.

3. Westward

Westward

Does global futures provide direct access?

4. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

I believe the answer to this question is yes, but just to be sure, can you give me a definition of what 'direct access' means to you?

I typically see the term 'direct access' used to describe stock brokerage firms. In case you meant it that way, we do not offer stock trading.

5. Westward

Westward

Direct CME access. Not through a market maker representing my order.