broker with the best spread on GBP/Usd?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by mounafia, Sep 30, 2009.

1. mounafia

mounafia

I am actually with oanda that have spread that goes from 1.8 to 20...(most of the time 2.8) on GBP/usd.

which broker have the best spread on GBP/usd?

2. JDL

JDL

any ECN broker, they offer any where from 0 - 3 pips most of the time it range around 1-2 pips, but you do pay a comm, still better then dealing with a market maker.

3. Apollo355

Apollo355

Mounafia, Dukascopy offers 1 to 2 pips for the GBP/USD. I've also sent you a pm.

4. 4XQs

4XQs

During European and early US hours IB has almost always 1.5 spread - sometimes 1 when it's particularly active. When slow, it can be 2. After US close it's 2-2.5ish.

5. Yes, it is much better to pay both the spread and a commish, rather than just the spread alone.

I have not found anyone to beat FXCM's micro spreads.

6. WSD offers 1-2 pips spread in GBP/USD depending on how active the market is at that time. You can experience the spreads they offer by downloading their demo account.

7. If its' ok with you, I'd rather not experience ANY spreading.:p

8. vilas

vilas

I should say, not only spreads but the execution is very efficient at FXCM. Very satisfied during the last one year I am trading with them.
    Vilas.

9. thanks FXCM to come on this board to take care of all the Elite Traders ;-)

10. JDL

JDL

:p thats only on there micro account, witch they take the other side of your trade.

#10     Nov 4, 2009