Broker with best spread...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by BFreshour, May 29, 2006.

1. joemiami

joemiami Guest

Check out MB Trading. Ive used them for over a yr with excellent service. You can start on a low $400 mini acct if you wish . An example of their fee structure is highlighted below.They are an ECN so they dont trade against you. Also check out EFX, they are an ECN as well.

http://www.mbtrading/fx/commisions.asp

#51     Oct 9, 2007

2. MB trading , they are clean marketmakers. When you click to buy it take some half minute to finish order. And noone bank will not deal with so small amount. And I wrote before Dukascopy can only offer best liquidity plus best spread.

#52     Mar 27, 2008
  3. 1. Oanda

2. MB

#53     Mar 28, 2008
  4. pipboy

pipboy

I have traded with Oanda. The spreads are ok. They widen them during times of high volatility like most market makers at times. Tradestation clears another fx company. I would trade with a bank or trade fx futures if you can afford it. The oanda platfrom is also not very good.

#54     Mar 30, 2008
  5. Dleiman

Dleiman

You can trade with no speads at Fxclub but they will charge you commissions on profitable trades. Or you can trade there with 3 pip spread and no commissions.

Try them.

#55     Apr 6, 2008
  6. deleted by mod

#56     Apr 9, 2008
  7. Dana,

I gave you some slack on the previous thread. You're not a paying sponsor here, and therefore you shouldn't be posting your services on these threads. PM the users if you want.

If you wish to become a paid sponsor, contact Baron via PM.

#57     Apr 9, 2008
  8. Chood

Chood

Does this mean I no longer can pump and thump for BigDoughfx.com? Please tell me no.

BigDough doesn't pay Baron either, but that can't be more important than my deal with Vladia Draganova, who (as you know) is BigDough's streaming, steaming video dealer chat gal. She'd dump me for a blogger of greater skill if I can't deliver the hits from ET.

#58     Apr 10, 2008
  9. Based on the different explanations about the method of scalping, I would say one of the most important factor would have to be SPREAD the big S.

do you agree?

ps. I wonder how the words best traders make a profit take for example the so called FX chiefs, other big players and even Palmeve. Look at their website PALMEVE it’s a dot-com.

however tho my favorite method of trading is based on Fibonacci.

“GO FIB”

#59     Apr 14, 2008
  10. When I started trading several years ago , the average spread was about 3 pips.

Today, due to competition spreads are MUCH lower. Market Makers now sometimes offer spreads as low as 1 pip! ECN's offer very low spreads but tend to instead charge a commission.

To find the best spread you could use a Broker Comparison site: The Forex Broker Guide is good. At the following link you can see around 200 brokers, and their spread for the EUR/USD pair, (you have to register to see them).

http://www.compareforexbrokers.com/Compare-Forex-Brokers/Spread-EUR/USD-Lowest.html

You can also order them from lowest to highest. If the spread is low on EUR/USD it will probably be low on the other pairs too.

I hope this helps.

#60     Aug 28, 2008