Broker with a native Mac app

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by anuj1212, Nov 2, 2020.

1. volpri

volpri

I would say AMP is more popular because of the commissions. But good luck funding the account from outside the USA. From what I hear it is even not so easy to fund from within the USA using ACH.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    #11     Apr 23, 2021
    toby400 likes this.
  2. toby400

toby400

Volpri - During research of both I must say that Infinity is the easiest to communicate with. Their live chat is manned by a human being :) The guy even rang me to discuss my puny account. Impressed.

#12     Apr 29, 2021
  3. DevBru

DevBru

I never had any issues funding my account at AMP from in Europe, i could make a free wire to an UK bank account and the money always arrived the next day. Same with withdrawals.

#13     Apr 29, 2021
  4. volpri

volpri

Ach? Or regular bank wire?

#14     Apr 29, 2021
  5. DevBru

DevBru

I used ACH via TransferWise while it was still available, now i use regular bank wires to an UK bank account. ACH isn't available outside the USA.

#15     Apr 29, 2021
    toby400 likes this.
  6. toby400

toby400

Was the uk bank Barclays in London ( to trade via AMP Futures USA) ?

#16     Apr 29, 2021
  7. DevBru

DevBru

Yes.

#17     Apr 30, 2021
    toby400 likes this.
  8. Yes, true. I like it for the same reason. I am tired of discussing my queries with robots that don’t do anything apart from frustrating me. But then I think that for every trader or investor, there can be different reasons for choosing a broker.

#18     May 10, 2021
  9. Can't disagree. For me, it is low trading costs and great trading platforms that make a broker working trading with. Other things come secondary.

#19     May 10, 2021
  10. That’s all a matter of choice. In the end, what matters is how satisfied you are trading with your broker and how well your broker lets you execute your trades. If this was not what I had been looking for, I would have kept trading with ICM. But as I gained more experience and learnt about my trading requirements, I shifted to turnkeyforex. It has an amazing customer support team that resolves issues immediately.

#20     May 11, 2021