Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Mike Bailey?

As to the original question. I don't think it is worth you planning for the future at the moment as the world is changing daily.

6 months ago 100m was nothing, now liquiidty has dissapeared. At the right time you could get 100m done easily, at others it would be virtually impossible. And if it is in cable......

The broker/aggregator who always seem keen on the large ticket stuff is Milanfx though.

#71     Nov 24, 2008
  2. Moe27

Moe27

good to see we do have some smart people around with some good answers, thanks guys.

#72     Nov 24, 2008
  3. Moe27

Moe27

after taking at test drive on currenex i realy don't like this platform it sucks big time, i will ask them if i can use choicefx platform.

#73     Nov 27, 2008
  4. Ignoring liquidity issues for a minute, you're about 50 years premature asking about trading 100 million Moe....if ever :D

Maybe by then 100m won't be that much in the scheme of things, only downside is you'll probably be destitute, or dead, before you even get anywhere close!

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2192080#post2192080

#74     Nov 27, 2008
  5. Sorry but I'm with cabletrader here. If you are indeed starting out with micro-lots, it's going to take a LOONNNGG time before you get to even the 1 Mill level (unless you take outrageous risks in which case you wont need to worry about trading 100 mill, since wouldn't last a month).

Also, get your head out of the gutter and start trading conservatively with some real money. The more the better. Unleveraged, fx is one of the safest markets.

#75     Nov 27, 2008
  6. Moe27

Moe27

LAMO, LAMO , LMAO, i see these two member didn't get it, you guys are soo stupid, yeah im realy trading mirco, you have no clue why i started that other thread. man it can't get no simple. im out.

#76     Nov 28, 2008
  7. Since we are so stupid, please enlighten us. First you are an elite super trader who puts through 30 mil clips, then you are a micro-lot trader. Let's start with the truth...

#77     Nov 28, 2008
  8. Moe27

Moe27

you fucking dummy, i started that other thread becuse it was made so much of a issue on this thread on how much money i had and how much volume i was trading, so being a smart ass that i am i started that thread and downgraded my status this way you guys can focus on the question and not how much money i have or how much i trade per click. :p i see there only a few who can answer the question, thank for the answer i got send to my P.M.. :cool:

#78     Nov 28, 2008
  9. ....and then in this post.....

....and then.....

LOL, gimme a break fool, the only dummy here is YOU! :D

#79     Nov 28, 2008
  10. Moe27

Moe27

LMAO, you guys are to easy, my dad always told me a hater is a goon and now i see why.

#80     Nov 28, 2008