Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. It is amazing you have even figured out how to use your keyboard without falling out of your chair. Give it back to Daddy, before he finds out you are embarrassing the family name

Time to put this clown on ignore. good luck with your confused paper trading account

#61     Nov 23, 2008
  2. Moe27

Moe27

do any of you guys trade or do you come on this forum just to hate on other traders. LMAO, you guys need help, one damn question no one can answer, to busy worring about how much i have in my account or how much volume i trade is not the question, can you guys find it in your sick minds to answer the question at hand, try to forget how much money i have or how much volume i trade, i will try this one more time, DO ANYBODY KNOW ANY BROKER THAT OFFER 100MILL OR MORE PER CLICK? now is that simple enough for you guys :D

#63     Nov 24, 2008
  3. moe try citibank forex

#64     Nov 24, 2008
  4. Moe27

Moe27

thanks bro, i will be testing out ADM and maybe cax thru vcap/fcstone, i will see what happen from there, like i say im not trading 100mill per click at this time just looking for a future broker, my current volume per trade is 10-30 mill per trade so it wont be long before i get there.

#65     Nov 24, 2008
  5. OK ACM has a table where it mentions 60 million and above in terms of value of a position. I dont see a reason why you cant go above. Take a look at the image attached.

• acm.jpg
      File size:
      244.9 KB
      Views:
    #66     Nov 24, 2008
  6. Moe27

Moe27

i know this might sound crazy since im holding more then a mill with a big mt-4 u.s. regulated broker but i don't feel safe with my money with acm they have just enter the u.s. market and they are realy not regulated by the swiss.

#67     Nov 24, 2008
  7. #68     Nov 24, 2008
  8. Moe27

Moe27

ok i will, is this there retail platform, i know they got the autobahn pltaform but never check into it. thanks i will give them a call, what kind of experience you have with them.

#69     Nov 24, 2008
  9. don't trade forex myself, but for what it's worth the people that I talked to that do, use: Abn Amro, Fortis Merchant Banking, MBtrading and Interactive Brokers.

#70     Nov 24, 2008