Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Moe27

Moe27

grow up guys, do you know of a broker or what?

#11     Nov 23, 2008
  2. Moe27

Moe27

yep i am, don't want to be in the same position im in now, like i said i don't like to keep switching brokers. you goon, lmao.

#12     Nov 23, 2008
  3. Moe27

Moe27

im very overjoy, trying to exit when the market is moving is also a pain, i have to wait maybe 1-3 seconds on each trade, so im always gettting diffrent prices when i exit.

#13     Nov 23, 2008
  4. If you really had millions in trading capital you wouldn't be asking this question. Putting that much with a forex broker is insane anyway. If at all get a Line of credit and deal that way (currenex, etc.).

#14     Nov 23, 2008
  5. Moe27

Moe27

so you are that goon? man i knew some goon would reply, you fell for that trap. you goon. :D

#15     Nov 23, 2008
  6. Dukascopy is another alternative if you want to do 300 mill clips on EU. When it comes down to it for what you want to do there really is only:

dukascopy
    hotspotfx
    currenex (prime hub)

#16     Nov 23, 2008
  7. Moe27

Moe27

i am in talks with aarontrade/adm about the line of credit, but like i say all currenex demo are the same so i can;t tell what kind of volume i can do wants my account keep growing. oh well there a lot of looser's responding so i guess no one here has a big account :p

#17     Nov 23, 2008
  8. Moe27 = secret George Soros? :D

Seriously, I doubt any retail broker will let you place a single large order like that. I think interbank broker dealer large lot size is 25M. So even if you were dealing directly there, you would need to place orders for 4 lots.

#18     Nov 23, 2008
  9. Moe27

Moe27

don't feel safe using there line of credit i was with them using there line of credit and the bank wasn't a very big swiss bank and they wondn't let me pick any of the big swiss banks so i went back to my mt-4 broker, hotspotfxi don't use stop orders but for a fee you can use the choice platform for that, do you know of any good currenex hubs that you have work with, also i will be in contact with vcap futures about there cax platform, i realy prefer 1% margin and right now only aarontrade/adm and atc broker offer that so it look like i will need a ib to go thru to get 1% margin.

#19     Nov 23, 2008
  10. Moe27

Moe27

how the hell those big hedge funds place billion dollar trades in the market, i was reading in trader monthly this spot forex trader had a 3 billion dollar trade in the spot currency market.

#20     Nov 23, 2008