Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. JDL

JDL

also the best currenex set-up i seen from any broker is from cmsfxpro you can do 100mill only 3 levels down at sometimes, not bad for a currenex hib, aslo offer 1% marging witch is good.

#161     May 11, 2009
  2. Ahhhh...:) Then likely best bet from my exp. is aggregation on front end. You get the tightest prices thats for sure by snapping them all on the click.. to 5, 6, 7 or heck 10 venues. And you'd certainly know your rate at the click was better than RFQ'ing the same amount.

#162     May 11, 2009
  3. We like the fact of knowing what the depth is, but its a better situation when you can aggregate the top and one click them all.

#163     May 11, 2009
  4. ccooper

ccooper

Aggregating the top works a little bit, but not as well as you might think. All trading venues have pretty much the same set of liquidity providers. And most of them trade in small chunks. For example, the average trade size on EBS is only 2 million. Thus you can hit the top all at once, but you will often only get filled for a small chunk or two at each venue. The LP sees a bunch of fills come in all at once from different places, and they back their quote off, rather than replacing it with more liquidity as they normally might.

This trick will work with a few LP's who don't have their technology up to snuff, but there are no longer very many of them.

#164     May 11, 2009
  5. Oh your absolutely correct.. that's where price discovery comes into play with custom front end's, and being able to extract counter party ID before the click knowing that none of them are duplicates across depth of the click is crucial.

There's several out there that would one click the whole enchillada, even a couple of retail houses with substantial funds that would deal the 100 $ mark.

#165     May 11, 2009
  6. We have a platform that throws off 100$ and 200$ liquidity in cable at VERY competitive rates. We could certainly talk about this... It's all about aggregation and if its done right you have it all at the click.

#166     May 11, 2009
  7. cstfx

cstfx

Hey rockshore,

buy an ad and support the site. Show us you have some class and are not just here trolling for business.

#167     May 13, 2009
  8. Oh my apologies.. I wasnt trolling for business!! It's too bad you assumed that. I have a platform means, its my platform, built from scratch, with yada yada ya..... so please, have some class and either join in the conversation or read it to be sure your making the correct comments.

Cheers,

#168     May 13, 2009
  9. Anybody using the Barx institutional trading platform from Barclays? How are the fills? How's the iceberg orders for futures?

#169     Jun 30, 2009
  10. Oh F.F.S. is that all :)

I'll just buy Dubai and have done with it then! :) R.O.F.L. I can't stop laughing here...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oanda: 10 mill max
    IB; 6 mill max (on E/U)
    Dukascopy: 500 mill max (I think)
    Currenex: not sure, but I'm sure it is in the 100s mill

#170     Feb 24, 2010