Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. JDL

JDL

:D

#151     May 10, 2009
  2. Not even the Cantor or FIMAT hubs?

I don't doubt it. Just curious, what brought you to that conclusion?

#152     May 10, 2009
  3. They will get close.. but not likely. EBS no question is going to be the deepest.. With quote streams for Liq. Prov. at 35 $ deep on the EUR and likely to have 80+% of the daily vol. No question this is the deepest!

#153     May 10, 2009
  4. Deepest, but not the best spreads I've heard. Only really necessary if you're trading in excess of 10M a clip I imagine.

Back to Duka, what was your comment based upon?

#154     May 10, 2009
  5. I have seen their liquidity. Seemingly some of the best liquidity I've traded with never come up with the same pricing on the end at duka.. and why if that is the case, you rarely if ever see much of an inversion in the markets unless the pricing structure is protected in thier own book interest.

If you dont need or require Streams and are ok with RFQ's theres lots of places to get prices on 100 at one click, heck I'd price it myself if there was more then just a couple of 100 Buck trades in it.

#155     May 10, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

you can set-up a prime broker account with any of the big banks like DB, and can do up to 1billion+ per trade, but you will need 20mill or more, this is how most hedge funds trades, going this route most prime brokers you will need to phone in your orders.

#156     May 11, 2009
  7. JDL

JDL

as far as 100mill per click, autobahnfx and morgandirect say you can trade 100mill with no probelms, both are MM with there own price feed, without all the games of a bucket shop

#157     May 11, 2009
  8. We have seen all of that liquidity, but exactly it, its either an RFQ or a phone-in. I think its the prudent methodology as at the 'moment' banks prefer not to say they are on the short end of 100 $ trade, and if they are simply aggregating liquidity, their counterpart. would know obviously what their intentions were. Hence why the trades would tentatively remain phone in's. We have an algo aggregation that we custom built, so we can see who's on the long side or short side of any swing/move, it's a good mechanism to have when sending RFQ to the 'right' facility.

#158     May 11, 2009
  9. Those are two yes, just not sure why you don't use EBS.. there's more liq. on the EURUSD there than anywhere else... and effectively ALL EURUSD liquidity goes through them anyways. Any prices you see on either Autobah.. or anywhere else typically would be a slice from EBS.. is it the margin ratio aspect?

#159     May 11, 2009
  10. JDL

JDL

Yes i know, i don't trade eur/usd , i trade gbp/usd so i will be better off using reuters.

#160     May 11, 2009