Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Moe27

Moe27

thanks bro, but like i say if im lying im only fooling myself becuse there is nothing for me to gain from this forum, your right about all the people giving me a hard time.

#131     Dec 8, 2008
  2. moflow

moflow

could not agree more...This is my first post here, just signed up today and already convinced that the level of players and attitudes is no different from the rift raft of other forums. Drop me a line and we can chat. I am certain there are serious traders, however from what I have gathered its a daycare of what, how and when of trading as opposed to doing and when one does he or she is criticized for the action. counter productive....best of luck.

#132     Dec 8, 2008
  3. LOL:p LOL:D LOL:eek:

#133     Dec 8, 2008
  4. Moe27

Moe27

we just have to over look the dumb shit, it's not worth our time.

#134     Dec 8, 2008
  5. Moe27

Moe27

#135     Dec 8, 2008
  6. JDL

JDL

cmsfxpro.com :D

#136     Apr 22, 2009
  7. spieler

spieler

I have been trading 8 figures accounts with many many brokers and used to send 30millions per click.
    I had few problems with currenex brokers and a lot with pro retails broker ( supposed pro version of retails well known brokers)
    I had very big problem with a us one advertising having big liquidity
    I lost 35000 usd on a huge slippage on a stop on cable during high volume hours. and always get slippage and big fragmentations hard to manage stops behind
    Dukascopy remains top of the list with deutsche bank core pricing

you can send 50 millions one click and get the liquidity in 100ms but if you want best execution with only one bank the spread will be more 4pips than 1.

Sending 100 millions in one click needs to work with a broker straight to bank

other solution bespoke : you use a platform with your own prices your banks and your prime broker.
    If you want to deal with 50/100mios per click you can deal without fragmentation with pre negociated spread with LP's. a bank has no problem to give big liquidity to a particular customer. You have to explain the way you trade , volume frequencies, they judge risks and if they see your not working on arbitragies on latencies their are Ok.

So high frequency trading is not that good.

Hope it helps

#137     May 1, 2009
  8. bkveen3

bkveen3

Age range 17 - 22. I would know, this is the way my friends talk. Even i still call people "haters", but this word is unknown in this usage to anyone over 25. And at a certain point in life you stop referencing your dad. I'm going with the lower end of my range.

#138     May 1, 2009
  9. I know what a hater is and I am 25. Anyone familiar with pop culture on ANY level would know what a hater is.

#139     May 1, 2009
  10. bkveen3

bkveen3

I stand corrected in the fact that people over 25 may know what it means. But i can hardly imagine any of them using it. No less a "multi millionaire"

#140     May 1, 2009