Broker wanted $$$$

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by bookish, Jul 26, 2021.

1. bookish

bookish

We are looking for brokers that are so confident in their company that they are willing to bet their life no one will steal or attempt to steal from our accounts.

We have already lawfully executed employees of four large US based institutions plus two international.

Post or shame.

2. Overnight

Overnight

Damn, with no guarantees, what broker in their right mind would take up your offer? Where are you based? Iran?

3. ph1l

ph1l

I think I found some of them!o_O
    wall_street_kid.gif

CALLumbus likes this.
  4. maxinger

maxinger

and we wanted $$$$ too.

5. bookish

bookish

I I'm not expecting anyone to take it up but I thought I would offer on the off chance that there is someone out there who runs are really tight ship. If there is that guy is going to make a lot of money.

6. Nobert

Nobert

BeautifulThatAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

fan27 likes this.
  7. That should not be any problem at all

8. danielc1

danielc1

I think there is no ´broker´ interested in an account of 5000 dollar...

BlueWaterSailor likes this.
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

how about this "you take control" i will send you trading signals far in advance like hours in advance so you have plenty of time to place the trades yourself. you will win almost every trade i give you if you execute the trade properly and if you don't then that's on you. after a while you will either pay me what you want to continue or you will hate yourself because you keep making mistakes.

m

10. bookish

bookish

I beat Zanger"s record. I dont need signals. I need a broker that isn't a thief. Read my post again; you misunderstood.

#10     Jul 27, 2021