Broker that no overnight fee

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Ericqa, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Ericqa

Ericqa

Can you advise me a MT4 broker that no charge overnight fee , thank you

2. Noone can. The problem is that the "overnight fee" is not a fee of the broker, it is the PRICE OF THE MONEY YOU BORROW TO MAKE THE TRADE. In fact - it is basically the price for holding your contract.

Your question basically asks:

"Is there a broker giving me a free credit (while he has to pay money)"?

3. Ericqa

Ericqa

I 'm new for Forex and don't understand why need to pay money if hold a deal overnight ? , I know Forex rule that need to close and open a new deal if hold contract to a new day , a new day may have a difference interest rate , But why need to close and open a deal again ? , why this rule does not happen on Stock market ? , sell stock and buy it again on every coming day .
    I think this rule proposal is just to increase a liquidity of currency only , they need people to buy and sell on everyday to get commission on spread and easy to control a currency direction by big institute ,
    However I had searched into Google , found that many of Brokers do not charge roll over / swap fee to traders , some broker charge only if you hold a deal over a week , so why have 2-3 standards of Broker ? , Then Does this rule make by individual Forex broker or Forex official organization ?

4. Get the book "Currency trading for dummies" and start learning the fundamentals what you actually do there.

::why this rule does not happen on Stock market ?

It happens on stock market. When you buy credit on stock - guess what, you pay interest rate on the credit.

When you hold a Forex position overnight, you take a credit and puchase currency from it.

Buy 1 contaract USDYEN (see whether I get this right) takes the credit in USD to purchase 100.000 USD worth of YEN (I think - not doing forex actively at the moment). You get the interest rate for the YEN you own, you pay the interest rate for the USD you took a credit in.

::found that many of Brokers do not charge roll over / swap fee
    ::to traders

Really? Which? All reputable forex brokers I know of will charge you roll over fee.

::wtf:r Forex official organization ?

Ah - you are totally clueless? WHICH FOREX ORGAINZATION? There is none. Forex is totally unregulated.

You should really get a good book and read up on the basics.

5. Google... "Islamic Forex Accounts"

There are a few dealers that have swap free accounts for non religious reasons also...but you will need to search deep for them...

ElectricSavant