broker that allows multiple stop orders

Discussion in 'Forex' started by baggerlord, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Is there a broker that allows OCO orders, multiple stop orders for taking profits, stuff like that? I use Oanda now, but they don't let you use stop orders for entry and it is a pain in my arse to have to sit at the computer waiting for entries.

2. izeickl

izeickl

http://www.gftforex.com/

Offer a very good software package with alot of options on order entrys, trailing stop loss, OCO etc etc

You can try out the software DealbookFX for a month (the new beta version is just being released, it really is very good)

3. It's true that OANDA doesn't have OCO. But you can have limit orders set at any price, above or below current price. At the same time, you can also set the take profit and/or stop loss. At OANDA, the limit order is triggered when the limit price is touched, from above or below.

4. corvus

corvus

I took a pretty close look at their site and couldn't find any specific info on the stop/limit order types. Do you happen to have a link to that info? I will download their software and check it out later, but I was just curious now...

I think it is very interesting indeed that they have "inter-trader exchange" where two GFT clients can trade positions with each other instead of always dealing through them.

5. def

def Sponsor

have you considered trading the currency futures? great liquidity, tighter spreads and the order types you seem to be seeking?

6. Swish

Swish

I use Cybertrader and it's pretty flexible on alerts - can set them up in bunches of different ways and can have multiple close alerts for the same stock at the same time.

Also, alerts used to not remain active when logged off - but that was "fixed" in last release. You can now specify if you want the alerts to remain active after logout.