Broker recommendations!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by botsmarok, Feb 5, 2021.

1. There are plenty of brokers out there and everyone has their own USP and for every trader a broker is unique for him. It can get crazy with so many options in fact, but who is to say what is right for whom.

#31     Feb 17, 2021
  2. I am sailing in a similar boat as you. My current broker takes about a week with bank transfers.

#32     Feb 17, 2021
  3. If I recommend you a broker then you would always be in that loop. Explore your options as much as possible.

#33     Feb 17, 2021
  4. These days I think you should opt for bitcoin payments. Nothing can get faster than that.

#34     Feb 18, 2021
  5. I agree, unfortunately not all brokers are offering that as an option at this time. People still don’t trust it much I suppose. I am very happy with my broker so wouldn’t want to change it just for this reason. And as far as withdrawals are concerned, I have always experienced same day or max next day payments.

#35     Feb 18, 2021
  6. kroxobor

kroxobor

IF you talk about speed it's not definitely about Bitcoin. Some transactions take hours if not day. Although it expresses some good volatility and plays well at round levels so it's pretty good asset for scalping. I prefer to steer clear from exchanges and trade BTC via CFD with Hotforex. Despite paying higher fee you can be sure your funds won't be stolen.

#36     Feb 19, 2021
  7. #37     Feb 19, 2021
  8. The one going good for me is Fxview. I have also opened another account with Schwab, but yet to initiate live trading on it.

#38     Feb 20, 2021
  9. broker recommendation is a very tough game right now , because most of the brokers in online found to be scams , so its a dedicated decision.

#39     Feb 20, 2021
  10. Ah! Even I am interested in using Charles Schwab, their commission-free CFD trading is good news! Let me know your experience when you go live, cheers

#40     Feb 20, 2021