Broker recommendations!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by botsmarok, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Thanag

Thanag

There are many reliable and safe brokers who have a certain reputation, and, of course, experience in trading, this is the first thing to pay attention to.

#11     Feb 9, 2021
  2. The best approach to check it is to do so with your broker. Pretty much all of them have a dedicated page explaining about the time the transactions can take. I for instance got the withdrawal after 5 days because I processed it a day before the weekend.

#12     Feb 9, 2021
  3. Yours must be a bank transfer and typically even bank transfers don’t take so long. I say this because my broker initiates the bank transfer process within 24hrs without charging any fee. But yeah, there’s a transaction limit to the withdrawal. Again, that depends on individual brokers.

#13     Feb 10, 2021
  4. How much time do they generally take for bank transfers?

#14     Feb 10, 2021
  5. You really need to check with your broker or change one entirely. Card withdrawals too don’t take long, in your case 10 days which is quite shocking. My broker usually takes 24hrs to process the transfer without any fee.

#15     Feb 10, 2021
  6. Is there any restriction on how much I can fund at one time?

#16     Feb 11, 2021
  7. This too depends entirely on individual brokers. The minimum amount my broker asks to have is $100 in the account balance. Now, the amount required for bank and card transfer varies but wire transfers usually have no restriction in the size.

#17     Feb 11, 2021
  8. That’s indeed important but I believe all brokers have some hidden fees which they charge during withdrawal?

#18     Feb 12, 2021
  9. Mellov

Mellov

Use Forexchief ECN accounts for scalping. Supports any scalping EA with, even those with less than 60 seconds orders.

#19     Feb 12, 2021
  10. Traders need to understand one thing that there’s no uniformity in the trading commissions or fees of brokers universally. There are few that charge highly steep fees for each of your trades; while there’ll be few that’ll charge very little, majorly depending on the type of service they offer. There are discount brokerage firms that may seek as little as $10 for a very common trade or maybe even less, while there will be a full-time broker who might seek $100 or more for the trade. Bottom line, you need to speak with your broker before opening a live account.

#20     Feb 12, 2021