Broker recommendations!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by botsmarok, Feb 5, 2021.

1. I hear a lot of talk of this broker, trying to find out their trading costs.

#91     Mar 9, 2021
  2. My friend has been trading STP. Which one’s better among these two?

#92     Mar 9, 2021
  3. As far as I know Neal, STP brokers can trade against their own clients. But ECN brokers like roboforex and fxview are comparatively better by being in sync with their clients, not trading against them and making the process extremely transparent.

#93     Mar 10, 2021
  4. Don’t these ECN brokers charge commission and have a high minimum balance condition?

#94     Mar 10, 2021
  5. Because the traders and liquidity providers are connected directly, the ECN brokers will never interfere. Best part is that the brokers will not be able to trade against the clients.

#95     Mar 10, 2021
  6. kroxobor

kroxobor

I primarily use Skrill and sometimes BitPay. Not sure about the other

#96     Mar 11, 2021
  7. You do need to get your facts checked @Justin. They don’t interfere between either of the two is right, but as they offer a direct communication, their services prices are quite high.

#97     Mar 11, 2021
  8. I’ve been making more money trading with ECN brokers like fxview and roboforex simply because there’s no middleman involved. I buy and sell the currency pairs without any delay.

#98     Mar 11, 2021
  9. My ECN broker says there will be a dealing desk involved. I hope I’m trading with the right one.

#99     Mar 12, 2021
  10. wmwmw

wmwmw

FPMarket charges 6 per lot round turn, which is quite high.
    There are plenty brokers who charge 2 per lot round turn.

#100     Mar 12, 2021