Broker Ratings

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by webrouter, Dec 6, 2000.

1. webrouter

webrouter

In the broker ratings why aren't the brokers listed in order of rank. Coming to the ratings page with no knowledge of the various brokers, I had to methodically look through each and every non-zero rating. A more efficient layout would be appreciated.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the suggestion.

That feature has actually been in the game plan since the beginning. The reason why we haven't implemented it yet is because we wanted the listed brokers to get a sufficient amount of ratings so that a listing by ranking would actually yield relevant and meaningful results.

Keep in mind that this broker ratings system is brand new, which is why need to give it some time to get used before we add additional navigational features.

Baron

3. webrouter

webrouter

My compliments ... though I wished it were arranged more efficiently, it's still the only ratings page I could find on the internet that gave useful ratings for the brokers. The other sites just gave links to the individual broker's web pages. Great site!

4. Dustin

Dustin

Baron, the site is looking great. One thing I think would be helpful is a link to the broker on that particular broker's rating page. I have never heard of many of these companies and would like to be able to have a direct link to their site.

Dustin

5. mjt

mjt

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Dustin,

When you look up the reviews of a particular broker, you'll find that the firm's name is now linked to their web site. Thanks for the suggestion.

The dates of all ratings have also been included so you can tell how old a particular rating is, in order to judge if it's still relevant.