broker in Luxemburg

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by PitchBlack, Dec 21, 2005.

1. lastick

lastick

So what? on witch instrument?
    And look at the commissions first before looking at the margins.
    You seem to be an arrogant newbie.

#11     Dec 21, 2005
  2. I guess you don't have any useful information at all.

Little children try to annoy others also by saying: and i won't give you the information you are looking for.

Or do people have to beg you and be humiliated before the god will have the generosity to answer? I never have and never will *sslick to get something. Even not for someone who comes from Brugge.

Kinderachtig en zeer kleingeestig.

#12     Dec 21, 2005
  3. Trading ES intraday for 10 years only after trading 5 years of Forex.
    Maybe not so newbie as you think.

A good and reasonable priced broker isn't that a broker with good commissions? To me it is.

#13     Dec 21, 2005
  4. cvds16

cvds16

kerel, wie heeft je nodig ...

#14     Dec 21, 2005
  5. Highterm

Highterm

How about Internaxx?

#15     Dec 21, 2005
  6. Internaxx and WHselfinvest ask very high margins.

Thanks for taking the effort to answer, because for most people that seems to be difficult.

#16     Dec 21, 2005
  7. cvds16

cvds16

dont give us a lecture with this rightous crap, you just want to break the law, mr hypocrite.

#17     Dec 21, 2005
  8. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

Because they are just Introducing Brokers with conservative risk principles. The margins are the standard margins -no prop rates- and don`t differ to much from IB for example.

Many people rush to open accts with Luxembourg brokers for tax evasion reasons. But this won`t work with Luxembourg, as there are no generic brokers, just ib`s clearing through US firms. SO you could as well stick to US accounts -lower margins, lower fees-.

Regards

Hittfeld

#18     Dec 21, 2005
  9. Thanks.

Conclusion: our two experts that are not willing to give useful information have no information at all. I already indicated this at the beginning.

BTW my money is 100% official but i'm fed up with paying taxes; especially if more than 50% (almost 60%) goes to taxes and YOU have to do the job and take the risk.
    The governement is a priviliged shareholder in everything i do. They only cash in, they take no risks, they just sit and wait. The losses, blood, sweat and tears are for me. So who is the crook?

#19     Dec 22, 2005
  10. nicolain

nicolain

if you are looking for banking secrecy try some of the swiss brokers:

synthesis bank (using saxotrader)
    swissquote (really retail)
    (just on top of my head)

despite who is clearing through who, if you have an account with a swiss bank, they are by law not allowed to disclose your details to anyone. period. i have nothing to hide, just very tired of everyone else (gov't across the world) looking over my shoulder to see what i am doing.

oh by the way, trading-profits in switzerland are not subject to tax :p

#20     Dec 22, 2005