broker for real tick

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by zxcv1fu, Sep 25, 2001.

1. sallyboy

sallyboy Guest

I use the Executioner which is a branch office of Terra Nova Online. Terra Nova, Townsend Analytics, and Archipelago are all linked somehow. I believe they have big backers such as Goldman Sachs, etc.

Fees range from $15 per trade (2 trades make a round trip) down to $10, depending on the number of trades made per month. In addition there are ECN & SuperDot (NYSE) fees per share around 3¢ to 5¢.

I have found Real Tick to be a great trading platform and have only occasionally had reliability problems (as I'm sure all services do at times). Most of the time it's my own ISP where the issues lie when it comes to connection problems. Customer service has been very good.

You might want to check out the "Brokers" link at the top of Elite Traders pages. There you'll find a list with reviews. Also try visiting www.terranovatrading.com.

Good Luck.

P.S. - Can someone tell me how to insert a hyperlink into my posts? Thanks.

#11     Sep 25, 2001
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

sallyboy,

Can someone tell me how to insert a hyperlink into my posts?

If the url begins with www just type:
    www.xyz.com

If the url doesn't start with www then you will need to prefix it with:
    http://abc.com

#12     Sep 25, 2001
  3. sallyboy

sallyboy Guest

Thanks Magna.

I've edited my previous post and wala!

#13     Sep 26, 2001
  4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Pristine used to use Excutioner, now only refer MasterTrader.com. I am still looking. Hard to find margin rate & money market rate in these brokers except MasterTrader.com.

#14     Sep 26, 2001
  5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I am signing up with MasterTrader.com. They have free direct access trading web training, margin rate is 6.5% daily, credit rate is 2.15%, first 1 month promotion rate $10/trade (count toward real tick trades), free Pristine educational credit. Terra Nova MB: margin rate is 8.75%, credit rate (MMF) is 1.75%.

#15     Sep 28, 2001
  6. Magna, I can put hyperlinks into my posts, but when I do the same thing in my signature line, it does not come across as a hyperlink. What am I doing wrong?

#16     Apr 8, 2004