Broker for International Markets

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by CheVive, Jan 29, 2006.

1. CheVive

CheVive

Looking for a broker I can use to invest in international markets. I am a long-term value investor (i.e., not many short term trades), and am looking to be able to trade Emerging Europe GDRs in London and Frankfurt and Asian stocks (India would be great). Being able to trade US equities in the same account would be nice as well.

In terms of assets, I would look to start out with 10-20K in the European and Asian names. If trading US stocks is also an option with this broker, I would move 40K of positions into the account.

Getting good research from them is not nearly as important as having low commissions, good executions, and little/no monthly fees/minimum charges.

Any suggestions?

2. qtip

qtip

I am India currently visiting. I will be looking into on how I can open a brokerage account here. When I get the info. I will post it.

Also, do you know where I can get real-time quotes for the Indian stock and commodities markets?

thanks!

3. mokwit

mokwit

4. mokwit

mokwit

Also if Yahoo quotes are RT then you can use Hyperserver adaptor to get quotes into various charting packages.