Broker for E-Mini Futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Kroete, Jan 3, 2010.

1. joe4422

joe4422

Mirus and AMP are usually so quick to delve into conversations, I wonder why they're so slow to respond?

You guys that are bashing me, I know you're just bored, but hang around on this thread, you may be really surprised at the answer, if we ever get one.

#21     Jan 15, 2010
  2. WE interviewed a guy from velocity at our firm, and he was fired for trading his own account while on the job, they said he knew all the clients positions and that, they asked him "don`t you think this info gives you an unfair advantage" and creates a conflict of interest for our firm, interesting because gs, does far worse than this everday:)

#22     Jan 15, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol

exactly.

is their such a thing as 'unfair advantage'? surely thats the reason the exchange exists?

does a commercial like bunge, shell etc have 'unfair advantage' when trading commodities?

did floor traders ever front run?

this guy sounds pretty switched on. id hire him!

#23     Jan 16, 2010
  4. sammybea

sammybea

LOL.. this sounds a lot like "Oh shit, I could actually get sued for libelous statements. Let me try to throw in a disclaimer just in case." Unfort, these companies will absolutely go after you since their rep is extremely valuable.

That being said, you lost all cred once you said they take the other side of trades. It would be such an easy case for them.

#24     Jan 16, 2010
  5. Well I hope so.....they are holding 1146.50's LONG so I could be in 1146.50's SHORT, and I gladly thank them again for being on the other side!!! :eek: :D

#25     Jan 16, 2010
  6. Ah... bullshit ;) This is true for forex bucketshops, but a proper broker is not... without telling you at least.

Or: you think brokers are so stupid to commit fraud? Like... me paying exchange fees when no exchange is involved ;)

With proper brokers your price calculation always is open (at least when you ask them). As this includes exchange fees and NFA fees (unless you are an exchange member), it would be a federal crime in the US to not route the order to the exchange and STILL collect the exchange fee on behalf of the exchange ;)

Besides of the rules and obligations of the futures exchanges, but this is another story.

Naturally forex bucketshops are a totally different area.

#26     Jan 16, 2010
  7. sammybea

sammybea

Huh? Why are you quoting something i didn't say?

#27     Jan 16, 2010
  8. joe4422

joe4422

Seriously though, if I'm wrong, why wouldn't AMP and Mirus say so?

#28     Jan 17, 2010