Broker for 1M+ accounts

Discussion in 'Forex' started by hanneswas, Nov 1, 2021.

1. hanneswas

hanneswas

What broker do you know to operate well with larger accounts 1M+ with high leverage?

Currently I am with ICMarkets on 500:1 leverage. This is working well but I have a bad feeling to put larger amounts on their account. Can't explain why. It's just a feeling. :/

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    I seldom pay much attention to my feelings; they tend to try to get me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of a trend before its A GOOD TIME;
    hi LEVERAGE ALL THE TIME SOUNDS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK======================================= BUT if you were willing t fund a 7 figure account 7 or 77 times your hi leverage may work for awhile. Most any broker in 2021 could do that/ but thats not where the snare is.

3. destriero

destriero

lol.

VPhantom, Nobert, kellys and 6 others like this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

he wants to start with 1mm but will take it to 25mm once that Nigerian prince wires him the money.

longandshort and curiousGeorge8 like this.
  5. traider

traider

You might not be able to get the same exotic products on IC Markets

6. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Assuming you meant futures, I imagine brokers would be super eager to lend you $500 million for lottery tickets that can end up in the red.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. According to a well known trader called Al Brooks you should have multiple accounts with different brokers in case 1+ of them go bust. That's what he does.

billv and hanneswas like this.
  8. %%
    I WAS trying to remember the name of that forex dealer; good ad \they disclosed you could not lose more than original amount in account. Sorry, buts its just as well \op was not wanting to lose it all he noted...................................................................................I asked a lotto buyer in gasoline line once ''you ever won anything?? ''HE SAID,''no but i came close/LOL:D:D'' I considered telling him Dave Ramsey said ''a lotto is a stupid tax on people that cant do math'' / but i'm too shy for that:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:

9. oh this is a good one ;)

10. Overnight

Overnight

You could try the Goldman Sachs.

#10     Nov 1, 2021
    luckyfnlou, FSU and kellys like this.