Broke-- The New American Dream

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Michael Covel's latest motion picture: peter borish ex tudor and a host of other giants in the business---good stuff!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-4Z7xKq4lU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-4Z7xKq4lU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. EPrado

EPrado

Should be a great movie. Looking forwards to it. His books are a great read for traders.

You ever read his latest....I forgot the title .... :)

3. you know how i feel about the "trend following strategy" for most traders.

however, this looks like a great, entertaining, educational and timely movie. Looks like Mike Moore has some serious competition in the space, GET OUT OF THE WAY MICHAEL MOORE, here comes the OTHER MICHAEL !

surf
    :D :D :cool:

4. EPrado

EPrado

Am shocked you would vouch for any project that a trend following guru would be doing.

Covel's site is actually great....you should read some of his stuff...YOU WOULD LEARN A TON !!!!

5. You shouldn't be surprised about inconsistency from surfboy. He sucks on Covel big time.

6. I read the site. In fact, i'm named checked in his books...

Surf:D

7. EPrado

EPrado

I hope VN desnt find out.....might be to happy about that and cut Surf out of his will.

8. EPrado

EPrado

Didnt you give his book a great review....then go back and say you didnt like his book and only gave it a good review because "thats what we do in the industry"?

9. they are great books, fun to read. however, i still disagree that they teach good, smart strategies for the average investor/trader. The premise is still fundamentally flawed in my opinion, doesn't mean I can't like the book.

yeah, i had some issues with him, but that was a long time ago.

we are friends now.

surf

10. your quite the joker.

:D :D :D :eek:

#10     Nov 15, 2008